'Top 5' - MADISON BEER



I'M BACK WITH ANOTHER SERIES POST. Yet again, just another blog series that I started that I did one post for then never mentioned it again lol. You may have seen a few months ago I listed my top 5 looks from Ariana Grande of all time, and I'm back again with another with the beauty, Madison Beer. I also wanted to make a note that I may bring back my 'Fashion Icon of the Fortnight' posts which I haven't created in A YEAR AND 6 MONTHS; can you believe that?! I was creating these posts every fortnight (duh) and I think by crowning a new person so frequently I started to run out of ideas of who I wanted to mention, SO having a year and a half off since the last I think I definitely don't have an excuse to not post.
Anyway, going back to the subject of this blog post, here are my top 5 outfits that Madison Beer has ever worn (note: these are from the outfits she's posted on her Instagram, as it makes it easier for me to name the source of these photos. Also, as there are so many outfits to go through, this just narrows them down and puts them all in one place for me!)





No.5 - 10/07/18; Home Style
I love the simplicity of this outfit and how well it represents her own personal style. Of course, we all love a Fendi moment, but I love her own twist of always pairing an oversized jacket/jumper with a crop top and denim shorts; just a classic look for her as per!





No.4 - 16/01/19; Paris Fashion Week
When I first saw this look from Paris Fashion Week, I was OBSESSED to say the least. I am such a fan of Off White, however I feel as though this is a lot different from other items we usually see in their collection. Double denim is one trend I will never get tired of, and this outfit is definitely giving me Bella Hadid vibes.




No.3 - 15/04/17; Coachella
I mentioned this outfit in my 2017 Coachella blog post of my favourite Coachella outfits from that year, and it still to date is one of my favourites I've seen. This is definitely something I would wear myself, and I love the simplicity of it. The thing I love most about a lot of Madison's outfits are the wearability of them; she definitely is a great candidate for a style steal!




No.2 - 01/01/19; New Year's Eve
THIS. DRESS. Have you ever seen a dress so perfect?! Obviously, for New Year, glitter and sparkles is a must-have, and she absolutely killed it with this one. The minimalistic jewellery is also a favourite for me, as well as the pulled back pony and simple makeup look just bringing all focus to the outfit. WHAT AN ICON.




No.1 - 03/06/19; Kylie Skin Launch
THISSSSSSSSSSS. I honestly don't think I will ever recover from this look. Outfits from the Kylie Skin launch were all SO good (I mean, did you SEE Nikita Dragun???), but this one just topped the cake. Her figure is literally to die for in this dress, and she looks absolutely stunning from head to toe. If I ever create another 'Top 5' post for Madison, I think it'll be incredibly difficult to find an outfit that would top this dress!






Photo Cred:
Instagram.com/madisonbeer

Comments