Nasty Gal New In Top Picks (June) - 50% OFF!!



If you haven't heard the news; I AM NOW A NASTY GAL! If you have read any of my blog posts in the past, you would have seen that I was an affiliate for Pretty Little Thing, however I have recently moved to Nasty Gal as I thought I had grown out of my old programme and had stopped purchasing from PLT as much. To carry on promoting a company that I didn't purchase much from anymore, and wasn't happy with quality-wise, I wanted to make the transition and support a company that I bought more from and loved indefinitely. With that being said, HERE IS MY FIRST BLOG POST AS A PROMOTER FOR NASTY GAL! I'm so excited to be able to say that, and look forward to posting more blog posts for them!
Here are my top picks from what's newly available on their website at the beginning of June 2019; what makes things better, also; THEY CURRENTLY HAVE 50% OFF EVERYTHING INCLUDING SALE ON THEIR WEBSITE (uhmmm you're welcome?!!). Click the photos or the titles of the items to send you over to the website to view the items in more depth.



The Heart of the Matter Plunging Midi Dress - £12.50 (Originally £25)
There are a few items that Nasty Gal have listed on their website that go for a new print of hearts instead of polka dots and I am loving it! The idea is so cute and original and just gives that extra sparkle of character to a piece. The midi dress/skirt trend is big at the moment, especially for this summer, and the side-slit adds that edge to it; for £12.50 the dress is amazing!



You're Spot on Spotty Wrap Dress - £17.50 (Originally £35)
Keeping with the same family of pattern, this wrap dress stays with the red and black theme that is popular this season and the polka dot print is very on-trend. Flowy, ruffle dresses are literally EVERYWHERE at the moment and selling like hot cakes so this is definitely a dress that will most likely sell out quick; 50% off is such a bargain!



Mesh Behaviour Ruched Bodycon Dress - £12.50 (Originally £25)
This dress I actually own myself and am currently selling on my Depop account (depop.com/kirastokes) but I AM IN LOVE! The only reason I am having to sell this on is because, at 5'8, the dress is a little short for my own comfort (I like to have a little extra material just for back up), but the dress literally hugs in all the right places! Mesh is definitely something I do not see going out of fashion any time soon, and who doesn't love an LBD?!



Hey Girl What's Satin-ing Wrap Dress - £22.50 (Originally £45)
I loved this dress the moment I saw it just because of THAT COLOUR! Teal is not something I would usually go for, as I typically pair it with style for older women (not sure why), but this is so edgy and has a 70s flair to it that I love! Again, the ruffle style is definitely in fashion and the moment, and I am loving the trend of items that you can dress up or down depending on the footwear you choose to accessorise it with!



Flower of the Mountain Floral Mini Dress - £17.50 (Originally £35)
We can see a theme of red patterned items being popular this season, and floral is definitely making an impact on the fashion industry once again this summer. The simplicity of a red floral dress works wonders, as it is so bold yet such an easy look! Paired with a simple denim jacket and some high-top converse and you're good to go!



Shred Over Heels Distressed Jeans - £15 (Originally £30)
I am loving distressed jeans more than anything at the minute, and I think they just look so good with everything. A staple to anyone's wardrobe, some light wash distressed jeans can add such simple flare to an outfit and make it go from boring "jeans and t-shirt" vibes to an edgy look. These from Nasty Gal are the perfect colour and length to pair with some big chunky boots.



Lace High Neck Mesh Flare Sleeve Top - £12.50 (Originally £25)
White flowy tops are another trend that has been big this season, with the return of mesh and lace as complementers taking the lead. I love a good flared sleeve, especially on a blouse, so this was enough to sway me in to loving this item. Pairing white with denim is such a simple yet effective outfit to create and just makes anything seem pure and cute. Again, another item for £12.50 that is an absolute steal.













I know I say this every blog post and I'm going to say it again, but I am really going to start focusing on my blog more from now on. I always feel more of a motivation in the summer, and now I have officially finished my university studies, I am looking forward to putting more effort in to my blog and socials, as well as starting my new affiliate membership with Nasty Gal!! I'll be posting hopefully twice a week, one on Mondays linked to Nasty Gal and another on Fridays that will just be a normal blog post! I'm looking forward to it and I cannot wait to start a fresh with new ideas!!


Comments

  1. As Rage Against the Machine and Travis Scott have confirmed their attendance at the festival, it's time to start planning your look for Coachella Festival 2022! This two-day festival is one of the best festivals around, so don't wait too long to plan your outfit. Because of the photo-friendly vibe of the music festival, trendsetters often save their boldest looks for this infamous event. Take a look at the hottest Coachella festival Outfits for 2022.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment