100+ BEAUTY TAG QUESTIONS 2019



WELCOME BACK!! If you didn't read in the bottom of my last blog post, I going to go back to posting twice weekly on here; Monday's dedicated to my affiliate scheme with Nasty Gal and Fridays to just my normal blog posts! Seeing as it is officially Friday, I have decided that my first blog post back in the swing of things I will do the 'Beauty Tag' questions listed on tagquestions.com (I was going to do normal tag questions but they were so boring and this seemed more "on brand" for my blog lol). Feel free to use these questions to answer yourself!!

  1. What is your most favorite makeup brand? - My favourite brand is probably Morphe, although I have always loved MAC and Bobbi Brown for foundation, and have a new found love for Too Faced, Morphe just seem to kill it with their palettes, and their continuous setting spray is my favourite I've used so far.
  2. What is your favorite cosmetic? - If this means type of product, probably foundation. I have terrible skin so foundation is important for me to ensure I have the right coverage and a formula that works well with my skin and doesn't irritate it further. 
  3. Which brand’s eyeliner do you love the most? - Lancome's Grandoise Eyeliner is honestly my FAVOURITE PRODUCT EVER! I have tried so many eyeliners that all rub off but this will last you for DAYS, not even hours!!
  4. Name the brand that ever caused you skin allergy. - None that I can think of! Although Eylure Eyelash Glue used to cause my eyes to sting, but it doesn't anymore so not sure if the formula was changed or I just kept getting faulty batches.
  5. Which three cosmetics are always in your handbag? - Blotting Paper, Chapstick, Eyelash Glue (the essentials lol)
  6. A concealer or a foundation. What do you apply first? - I apply concealer over the whole surface area of my nose to cover my pores first as well as any blemishes on my face, THEN foundation, THEN I go back over any areas that may need extra coverage with concealer.
  7. An eyeliner or an eye mascara? What is your favorite? - Although I wear mascara everyday, I always wear eyelashes so it isn't needed, whereas I am in love with eyeliner so probably eyeliner.
  8. Which blush in color is your favorite? - I don't wear blush!
  9. Name a cosmetic product you avoid using in summer? - None! I will cake my face no matter the weather lol
  10. Name a cosmetic brand you avoid during winters? - Same as above!
  11. Which face wash is your favorite? - Superdrug's own tea tree and mint facial scrub! I also love Nip + Fab's Teen Fix Salicylic Day and Night Pads; they work wonders!
  12. Which color’s lipstick do you prefer during summers? - I don't have very big lips so I usually go for nude colours all year round, just so I don't show attention to them.
  13. Which color’s lipstick do you prefer during autumn? - Same as above!
  14. Name the make-up brand which you always want to buy but your pocket does not allow? - La Mer!!!!!
  15. Name your favorite beauty soap? - Nip + Fab?
  16. Name your favorite shampoo? - Anything OGX
  17. What do you prefer? A Straightener or a curler? - STRAIGHTENER! I could not live without my straighteners at all
  18. How much time do you often required for a party makeup? - I usually spend 3 1/2 hours in total getting ready for something - makeup can be between 10 minutes and an hour depending on how in detail I am doing my eye makeup and how bad my skin is.
  19. Good clothes or a stylish makeup? What is more difficult to choose? - clothing!! I usually have an idea what I want my makeup to look like, but matching my makeup to an outfit is incredibly difficult!
  20. Do you like multi-functional cosmetic products? - NO
  21. Name the product without which you just even can’t go out of the room? - I don't understand this question, not sure if it's just me or it's worded funny
  22. How many lipsticks you have right now? - Like 3? Lol I'm really not a lipstick person
  23. What is your favorite color of lipstick? - Nude, although on other people I love orange!
  24. Which cosmetic product you do not remove while sleeping? - why would I not remove a product before sleeping?
  25. Name the body lotion you use. - Just pure raw coconut extract (I have a bit of an obsession with coconut)
  26. Which moisturizer is your favorite? - Face moisturiser is Nip + Fab's Kale Fix Moisturiser and Mario Badescue's Cucumber Spray
  27. Do you still like using a baby lotion? - No but I'm not against it
  28. Name your three favorite beauty stylists? - I'll go with Internet MUA's; James Charles, Ese Milan and maybe Cole Carrigan? Just a few talented people I see on my IG explore page hahaha
  29. Which celebrity do you follow for hair styling? - I've always LOVED Vanessa Hudgen's hair, maybe Madison Beer, too!
  30. Name your favorite beauty salon. - it's called Maxwells in Biggleswade, Bedfordshire
  31. How often you use contact lenses? - Never, 20/20 vision, baby
  32. Which color contact lenses is your favorite? - uhmmm....
  33. Have you ever tried Eastern makeup styles? - not that I know of but I'm aware that a lot of trends to originate from there
  34. Which Country’s makeup is your favorite? - American? Just because I see them on my feed the most hahahaha
  35. Have someone ever made fun of your makeup? - Yeah probably
  36. At what age you began to wear makeup? - 13
  37. What was the first beauty product you tried? - BareMinerals Foundation Powder
  38. Name the celebrity you hate for her makeup? - that's so mean, I honestly don't think I have any! Everyone's style is different and I appreciate what everyone likes!
  39. Do you ever put makeup on someone else? - Sometimes my best friend, Chloe, asks me to do her eye makeup but other than that no, not really
  40. Which beauty product you recommend all the girls for summers? - Just any type of UV protection tinted moisturiser, I guess.
  41. Which beauty product you will never recommend for summers? - none.
  42. Which brand has the most attractive packaging? - Too Faced!! Their foundation packaging is sooo pretty!
  43. Suppose, there is only one beauty product left in the world. What do you wish it should be? - Probably foundation. Or false lashes, thats a good shout!
  44. How many eye mascara coats you put on? - Only 1
  45. Black eye mascara or a glittered one? - Who tf wears GLITTERED MASCARA???
  46. In each month, how much money you spend on buying beauty products? - UGH I hate having to think about it but probably £40? That's not that much, right?
  47. Only lipstick or with a lip liner. What do you prefer often? - Lipliner but potentially neither lol, just used to get rid of foundation lips
  48. What’s your favorite bath and body brand? - I don't really have one, I just buy what's cheapest lol
  49. Do you like to try different skin products or keep with some certain items? - I like to try new things, usually because my skin gets used to products easily and I have to start switching it up
  50. Name your preferable shop for makeup products? - Cult Beauty or Superdrug if I'm buying anything high street
  51. Have you ever tried a mixed foundation of two different brands? - No
  52. What’s the color of your favorite eye-pencil? - Black
  53. Kajal or eye mascara? What do you prefer? - not sure what kajal is but mascara?
  54. If got a chance, what type of cosmetic surgery would you go through? - I 100% want to get my lips bigger, potentially my nose a little smaller but I'm not too fussed about that really
  55. Have you ever tried a makeup to change your face resembling your favorite celebrity? - hahahaha no but that's a good idea for a video
  56. Have you ever followed any Hollywood celebrity makeup and hair styling? - Yeah, my main makeup routine is based on James Charles', then I've followed a Kylie Jenner makeup routine before, also.
  57. Which hair dye color is your favorite? - I'm usually brunette but I do want to go blonde, crazy colour-wise on other people I'm a big fan of blue/teal.
  58. Which brand’s hair dye you use? - L'Oreal, usually
  59. Hair gloss or highlights. What would you prefer if asked? - Highlights (subtle ones)
  60. Do you have a beauty budget or you buy whatever you like? - buy whatever I like then cry about the money I spent later on
  61. Define beauty in one sentence? - Beauty is an opinion.
  62. Share the funniest makeup memory of yours? - I attempted the Bratz Challenge and fully couldn't stop laughing the whole way through
  63. Discounted products or branded? What do you prefer? - Branded
  64. Do you share your beauty products with anyone? If yes, then whom? - No, but if my best friend forgets anything I will let her use them, same as my mum
  65. What’s your favorite nail color brand? - Maybe Sinful Colours
  66. What kind of coverage do you like from foundation? - FULL FULL FULL
  67. A simple nail color or designing? What do you like? - Simple colour
  68. What is your most liked high end brand? - Too Faced or Bobbi Brown
  69. A perfect makeup or food. What do prefer? - That's hard!! I love both a lot, but potentially food
  70. What’s your favorite contrast for nail paints? - ...what?
  71. Name the person who taught you the way of putting nail colors. - My mum
  72. Do you wear fake eyelashes? - Yes, every time I leave the house lol (not crazily, just if I've got work or something planned)
  73. Share the worst moment of wearing fake eyelashes? - Probably every night out I've gone on where I've cried and ruined my lashes lol
  74. Has anybody praised your eye color while you wear contact lenses? - I've never worn them, so no
  75. What is your favorite drugstore brand? - Revolution! Although NYX is a close second, too
  76. Suppose, you have to go at a party and you have just come to know that your blush on is no more. What could be your best possible alternative? - Just don't put any on lol 
  77. Describe your perfect mascara in one sentence. - one that actually stays on lol
  78. Have you ever put mascara accidentally in your eyes? - Not that I remember
  79. Do you like a lipstick only or use it with a lip gloss? - I prefer lip plumping gloss but colour-wise lipstick is better (has to be liquid)
  80. A simple lip gloss or a glittered? - Simple
  81. What is your favorite hair product? - Probably just heat defence spray, I straighten my hair a lot so need it
  82. Do you like using different nail paints at once? - No
  83. Do you ever consider taking makeup classes? - Yes, I thought about attending Jeffree Star's but then I realised they cost like $500 and thought absolutely not lol
  84. Which brand’s lipstick get removed when eating - Every. Single. One.
  85. How many times do you use facewash? - Every time I shower, then I use the Nip + Fab Teen Fix Pads every morning and every night.
  86. Which makeup remover do you prefer? - Garnier's Micellar water and milk
  87. What three differences do you feel in yourself with or without makeup? - With makeup I feel more confident, better about my skin and more creative because I get to look however I fancy
  88. Do you use makeup base for the eyes as well? - I just use concealer, works just as well, then set it with setting power before I use any eyeshadow
  89. Do you like to gift a makeup kit to your female friends? - If my friends like makeup I do, if not then I obviously won't
  90. Name a beauty product you always want to steal from your mom’s kit? - None, it's all my stuff that she's stolen!! (although I have stolen her eyebrow stuff before in the past)
  91. Which natural beauty product is your favorite? - Raw coconut extract!! Literally the best thing for skin, moisturising, hair and you can even cook with it!!
  92. Which fashion magazine you read for hairstyling and beauty tips? - I always used to love Cosmopolitan
  93. What three beauty tips you would recommend to your viewers? - Always use primer, ensure your hands are clean before putting on makeup, don't wash your hair too often!
  94. Do you believe in using anti-ageing creams? - Yes, but I don't use them myself
  95. Did any cream ever cause allergy to you? - Not that I recall
  96. Do you choose the foundation according to your undertone color? - Yes, I have very cool undertones, although everyone in my family suffers from rosacea so I can sometimes get raised redness in my face.
  97. Skincare or makeup? What is more important? - Makeup lol sounds bad but if I had to chose one or the other.
  98. What makeup tools you use while putting makeup? - I have two XL beauty blenders, one for foundation and one for powder (as it can cause buildup when using the same one), then I have a foundation brush to just brush over and even out the foundation everywhere, two bronzer brushes of different sizes, two eyebrow brushes to brush and apply product, then about 8 eyeshadow brushes lol
  99. Which makeup tool is always in your handbag? - Not always, but if I've got a long day ahead of me and I'm wearing glittered eyeshadow I will bring my flat eyeshadow brush to apply if needed, but I usually don't bring makeup with me.
  100. Which hair dye color was your ever worst experience? - When I was 16 I had dip dye and they didn't add colour to it so it was just bleached yellow lol
  101. What is your eyeshadow color? - Right now, I'm not wearing any, the last colour I wore was a simple brown smokey eye using the James Charles X Morphe palette.
  102. A heavy makeup or a natural one. What is your choice un your daily routine?
  103. Do you use cake eyeliner or liquid? - I have no idea what cake eyeliner is tbh
  104. What is your experience with pigment eye-shades? - I LOVEEEEE eye pigments, they can take a while to get used to but I love a good pigment. 
  105. What is your favorite contrast color for eyeshades? - I love a good dark purple and coral blue contrast, or blue and bright pink!
  106. Suggest a thing that makeup lovers should never miss? - PRIMER!!!

Comments