Pretty Little Thing - THE CO-ORD EDIT


Trawling through the Pretty Little Thing website creating my last blog post, I managed to find SO many co-ord sets that I thought it was only fitting that I created a whole different blog post to list my favourite ones, just because there were so many and I couldn't fit them all in my last post. To be completely honest, I usually keep up with a lot of trends and normally up to date (helps working in Urban Outfitters as they are usually the ones setting the trends before any other high street stores), however I'm not sure whether co-ords are making a comeback, or if they never left from Summer 2018???? BUT honestly I am hoping they do as I am loving these looks so much; I always say that the key to a great wardrobe is to have some good co-ords!

As always, if you click the names and pictures of the products it will take you directly to the Pretty Little Thing item on their website.


---------

---------

---------

---------


All photo credit to Pretty Little Thing. Every photo included is from their website.

Comments