MY COACHELLA OUTFITS 2019 - WEEKEND 1

Every year without fail, I NEVER miss my Coachella blog post uploads, and this year is NOT going to change (no matter how MIA I truly am). With this, I usually create a list of my favourite Coachella outfits from each weekend, however this year I wanted to do something a little different.  I always list my favourite outfits and confidently mention, "if I was going to attend Coachella, this is exactly what I would wear", yet I haven't ever truly thought about how I would dress for Coachella. With that being said, I have created three outfits that I would wear for this year's Coachella 2019, compiling looks that I would choose if I didn't have a budget (because these outfits probably cost a ridiculous amount of money, but its all make believe so who cares).


DAY 1 COACHELLA '19
I'm definitely someone that would wear colour to Coachella, however just a statement piece that would draw attention to the outfit. When I found these trousers I immediately thought I had found the perfect statement piece for my day 1 outfit, and orange is my favourite colour at the moment entering in to SS19. Obviously, as it is Coachella, I would pair it with a small bikini top (as this is theoretical, this is just assuming that I would have a thin body of a goddess like all of the Instagram models that are actually at Coachella at the moment) then make it my own look by adding the chains and Dr Martens. Matching eyeshadow is a must for a look like this, so orange eyeshadow is a choice, and I would have my hair just dead-straight tucked behind the ears.

Items:
Bikini Top - £29.06
Trousers - £250.00
Dr Martens - £179.00
Belt Chain - £18.00
Chain Necklace - £460.00
Total - £936.06

DAY 2 COACHELLA '19
For my second look, I knew completely that I wanted to create a look with lilac colours, and when I found this co-ord set on Dolls Kill, I knew it was PERFECT for my look. Although it would probably be SO hot wearing trousers and a jacket, however I chose to go for another bikini top just for that specific look of making something thats quite formal more casual. Because the top is chequered, I thought that white Dr Martens would look better with the look than the classic black, and due to the gold circle in the middle of the bikini I thought a simple gold chain would be best fitting to complete this outfit. For hair and makeup, due to how hot the outfit might be I would go for a simple messy up-do and purple eyeshadow which is more subtle than the look from day 1.

Items:
Bikini Top - £80.30
Jacket - £95.59
Trousers - £70.35
Dr Martens - £129.94
Choker Necklace - £70.00
Total - £446.18

DAY 3 COACHELLA '19
For my final day at Coachella, I would move away from trousers and go for the classic cycle short, however glam it up a bit by wearing some that are covered in rhinestones. I wanted to go a bit more "casual" for this look (lol is that even possible for Coachella), so I wanted to wear a T-Shirt style dress with some chunky boots. I found this Moschino T-Shirt that is longline, that is very "basic" however has a hint of colour from behind the writing with a vibrant pink, which I LOVED. I would match my eye makeup again like with the day 1 outfit and do an incredibly vibrant pink look, as well as pairing a few silver chains and chokers together to create a "heavily accessorised" look, however is actually quite an easy creation. Lastly, as you couldn't have guessed already, I would finish the whole outfit with some high rise Dr Martens which would look great with the more of a bare leg.

Items:
Longline T-Shirt - £131.00
Shorts - £36.69
Dr Martens - £129.94
Ram Necklace - £9.17
Double Necklace - £7.64
Choker Necklace - £9.93
Total - £324.37

I hope you guys enjoyed this blog post, I really enjoyed making it and creating something so different to what I usually create but it really got me excited about making new content on this blog! I post a lot more on my Instagram and Twitter so if you want to follow me on there it would probably be a lot more interesting for the mean time!

Comments