MY COACHELLA OUTFITS 2019 - WEEKEND 2

LOOK WHO'S BACK!! At this point I am starting to believe the only thing that is going to motivate me to write blog posts is Coachella, because no matter what it is the only event throughout the year that I NEVER miss reporting on.
If you missed my blog post from last week, I created a few outfits that I would wear to Coachella if I was going, and I've done it again for this weekend! I feel like, technically, Coachella isn't something that I would personally enjoy, however I would love to go and experience it and be able to make the judgement for myself; the one thing that holds me back from going (apart from being geographically on the other side of the world and not having any money) is the whole anti-LGTBQ+ thing the owner holds but we won't go in to that right now *sips tea*. Let me stop boring you and go in to the outfits I have created for this weekend. The same as with last week's post, I have linked each item available, just click on the text in the listed items to be sent to the pages.

Day One Coachella 2019
My day one choice is giving me high street version of Nikita Dragun's day three look from weekend 1 and I am loving this set so much. I wanted to try something that was baby pink as its definitely a colour I'm loving at the moment, and as saw as I saw this set I loved it. I chose the choker that was styled in the photo as I thought it worked best, in comparison to other choices I had in mind. I would accessorise with some Film Disruptors, just to tone it down (weekend two isn't as flashy as weekend one in my own opinion) and wear a sporty high pony tail to give it that athleisure look.

Items Included:
Set: £44.33
Choker: £11.47
Trainers: £85.00
Total: £140.80

Day Two Coachella 2019
My second look is a little more edgy and 100% more my vibe. I saw this two piece on the Dolls Kills website and I FELL. IN. LOVE. I wanted something with a little sparkle but wasn't too over the top, and this was a great choice and what I was looking for. I love the chunky boot look with literally anything so I chose some chunky side lace up boots to go with the look, as well as an edgy belt and multiple chain necklaces which is in fashion at the moment. I would style with a dark smokey eye and simplistic hair just tucked behind the ears.

Items Included:
Set: £42.04
Boots: £68.79
Chains: £16.00
Low Chains: £12.00
Belt: £22.32
Total: £161.15

Day Three Coachella 2019
My day three look is similar to my day three look from weekend one with the grungy vibe and t-shirt dress. Like last time when I paired the dress with some sparkled cycle shorts, I found this body jumpsuit that was glittery that I thought would look great underneath the dress. I LOVE the knee high chunky boots at the moment and thought they would suit this look completely and just tie everything together, accessorising with a chain belt. I hadn't chosen anything "boujee" so I went with a Gucci bum bag and ridiculously expensive chain belt, but you can literally find ones similar on ASOS that don't cost an arm or a leg lol.

Items Included:
T-Shirt Dress: £22.93
Jumpsuit: £22.93
Bum Bag: £824.00
Chain Belt: £480.00
Boots: £72.61
Total: £1,422.27


Comments