Instagram Brands - Top 5



I've recently become a bit obsessive with Instagram, spending most of my spare time trawling through the app, however in the past few weeks I have been finding so many clothing brands that advertise their items on page and I CANNOT GET ENOUGH. With the festival season being at it's peak at the moment, I am loving the smaller collections that are creating items that are great for this summer, and there are SO many items I have been contemplating buying, but with only one festival left for me this year I'm in a tug-of-war with myself on whether I should buy these items or not. With that being said, I wanted to create a little post that showcased how talented these people are and what amazing items they have available. A little disclaimer: I have labelled this blog post as 'Instagram Brands' as they are companies that I have found on Instagram myself, however they do have their own websites that I will link underneath, also. Additionally, photos that I used in this will be linked to that specific item so if you are interested it will take you straight to the page!




Unexampled Apparel (Website/Instagram)
This was the first brand that I found on Instagram and I fell in love instantly. It is pretty clear that I am a huge fan of the 'band-tee' style, so with Unexampled Apparel being oversized T-shirts made in to crop tops and shorts is the best idea I have ever seen in my whole entire life. Running their company solely on Instagram and Depop, they have already grabbed the attention of the likes of Olivia Buckland, and their items are one of a kind so they sell out FAST. I am patiently waiting for more to be added to the site as I am in love with the old school band tees, so watch this space as I'll definitely be purchasing one of these soon (or check my Insta because I'll most likely be posting something on there).
Favourite Item: Blink 182 Co-ord Set (unavailable/one of a kind)






Shimmyshine Clothing (Website/Instagram)
Shimmyshine are a great individual brand that create the most perfect co-ord sets you can think of. From metallic to 90's check to neon festival print, they literally offer SO many options that are great co-ord pieces. What's even better; they sell items in pre-prepared sets as well as items sold separately, so if you're feeling a cute crop top, or loving the mini skirts they have available, you can choose whatever you want. I am definitely in love with their 'girly' collection with the metallic crop tops which I am definitely contemplating purchasing (I have no will power so you know I will, let's not lie).
Favourite Item: EVERY LIQUID SILVER TOP AVAILABLE IN EVERY STYLE (damn I love that material so much)






Elsie & Fred (Website/Instagram)
I first heard of Elsie & Fred a while back as one of my friends was included in one of their campaigns, so I have been following them for a while and needed to include them in this list. Their festival and carnival style is honestly like no other, and they have so many unique items that are so versatile and different to anything else I have ever seen, and they are definitely a brand that are going to blow up huge in the next few months. They have created outfits for Dua Lipa and her stage performers, as well as having a huge following for their glitter and sequin items. I am in love with their bodysuits and flowing long sleeve tops, so I definitely recommend looking at their items, as they are so unique and can be worn whenever a little sparkle is needed.
Favourite Item: Snakebite Zip Through Teal Playsuit






Hissy Fit Clothing (Website/Instagram)
Hissy Fit remind me a lot of Pretty Little Thing in terms of their style, especially with their festival and neon ranges. They have a larger range of clothes than the other sites, however they still cater for the same style, which I love. They have a 'Sequin Season' section available at the moment that has all your carnival needs with their sparkly bras and MERMAID RANGE (can you believe?!). With famous faces following the range, like Sophie Kaseai, Hissy Fit are really starting to make a name for themselves, and like these other brands, they are reining high with their co-ord sets. Their neon collection is probably their most popular set, and with the likes of Kim K and Kylie Jenner paving the way for neon to take over, I would definitely recommend looking at their options.
Favourite Item: Scaredy Cat Backless Dress





Em's Handmade Clothing (Website/Instagram)
Another great co-ord brand is Em's Handmade Clothing, who, like Shimmyshine, offer cute crops and bottoms that match PERFECTLY for those festival vibes. What I love most about Em's store is the tube tops as they are so simple but so cute, and can easily put with anything to create an amazing outfit. They also offer so many different options for swimwear which is great for an holiday go-ers or anyone that is living it up somewhere in the sun, so even for a small store they offer soooo many different styles of clothing. Additionally, they also offer different styles for different sizes (as they are handmade) so don't worry if you feel like you won't be able to find something because they provide so many different sizes for different items, just trawl through the website until you find you something available!
Favourite item: Sassy Multicolour Sequin Halter (ONLY £20!!)

Comments