ITTY BITTY BAG COMMITTEE - May/June Favourites (HANDBAGS)



NEVER in my life have I ever been one to care for accessories, however within the past couple of weeks I have become obsessed with two things; shoes and bags. Every time I enter a store, I can't help but stop to look at their accessories, and one trend I am really loving at the moment is tiny bags. Yes, they aren't practical, and yes you can't fit a lot in them, but they look super cute and I have been obsessed ever since I saw Alissa Violet's tiny red handbag and have been searching for one ever since. BUT along the way, I have found a few others and wanted to share with you guys my top picks for tiny bags that are definitely in this season!

Like usual, if there is anything that you like, you can click on the photos and it will take you straight to the sites!






Black Mini Metallic Silver Star Backpack from Miss Pap - £7.50 (SALE)
I am in LOVE with star print at the moment (if you couldn't already tell from my Instagram) so you can imagine my excitement when I found this bag and how cute it is. I love that the straps are detachable so you can wear it as a backpack or make the handles shorter so that it can be carried. I love the quirky pattern and how cute and small it is and UGH I don't think I've ever been so happy about a bag!









Monochrome Checker-board Bum Bag from Pretty Little Thing - £12.00
The whole 'motorcross' trend that swept through the beginning of the year is taking a little bit of a hit with the new season coming in to fashion, however checkerboard print is still on the scene. I have been loving the pattern and I love how eye-catching this bag is without being too garish. Being someone that has always been a huge fan of wearing all-black, having a little bag like this is something that would help create a whole outfit in itself, just by the print alone! Bumbags always come in to fashion in the summer with festival season pushing the latest summer trends, so this bag is definitely going to be popular.






Black Ring Handbag from Pretty Little Thing - £20.00
I know this one is a *little* bit bigger than being a tiny handbag BUT it is still quite small in comparison to other handbags (plus I just wanted an excuse to include this bag because I think it is so cute). I am loving the ring handle detail that seems to be quite popular recently, and with such a plain bag it seems to finish it off quite nicely. I always love a plain, simple bag as I feel as though they are more versatile as they will go with any outfit, so this bag is definitely something I am considering purchasing. Being a medium-sized bag, also, makes it even more wearable, as you can fit everything in to it, but it isn't so big that you have to lug it around all day.





ASOS DESIGN Suede Mini Backpack With Ring from ASOS - £35.00
Out of all the bags listed (maybe not including the star-print bag as that is the cutest bag I've ever seen), this is BY FAR my favourite in this list. As I mentioned before, I fell in love with Alissa Violet's tiny red bag, so when I found this one I almost fell off my chair. In fact, this bag is one of the reasons behind why I am creating this blog post. The ring detail (which I mentioned earlier), the colour, the style; EVERYTHING about this bag is so great, and what I love about ASOS is that they are the ultimate website for items that look extremely expensive but are still in budget. This bag is so adorable, and I am highly contemplating buying for myself, so look out on my Instagram as you may be seeing this some time very soon...





Leather Loveheart Cross Body Bag from TOPSHOP - £29.00
This bag is giving me extreme 1996 Romeo + Juliet, Leo and Claire vibes and I am loving it. I'm not sure what made me think of that certain film, but with that being one of the greatest movies ever created (in my opinion) I couldn't help but love this bag. Also, you know I am an avid fan of leather (well, I am only a fan of faux leather, so disappoints me a little that this is real leather so I guess I'll never be personally purchasing this item), but tassels have also been a huge attraction for me for any type of accessories. Looking over the material, I am loving the design of this bag and I think it is very different and very festival-esque.







Funky Sequin Mini Backpack from TOPSHOP - £26.00
Speaking of festivals, this mini backpack is definitely a great item for anyone planning to go to festivals this year. Although, I am aware that UK festivals can be extremely grim at the best of times, this cute sequin backpack is great size for holding your essentials and not getting in anyone's way, including yours (trust me, nothing worse than someone with a HUGE backpack taking you out in a crowd while you're trying to watch someone perform, smh). The main thing I love about this backpack is that the sequins are multicoloured, which is definitely the trend this year with glitter and sequins. RAINBOWS ARE THE WAY FORWARD THIS FESTIVAL SEASON!




Remember that if you want to check any of the items out on my list you can click on the photos to take you to the sites!
You can also check out my Twitter, Instagram and 21 Buttons accounts for more updates, photos, OOTDs and just hilarious content bc I'm just so funny; the links are available in the sidebar!

Comments