COACHELLA 2018 - CELEBRITY FAVS (WEEKEND 2)



Weekend 2 has just happened and Coachella 2018 is officially over (cry); BUT I still haven't finished as I still have my weekend 2 blog posts to create for you, and here it is! Although I must admit that this blog post was a lot more difficult to write in comparison to weekend 1 as less celebrities attended the event this final weekend, however I still managed to find some great looks; so here is a list of my favourite celebrity outfits from weekend 2!

----




Vanessa Hudgens
I absolutely ADORED this outfit that Vanessa sported on the second weekend. Covered head to toe in rhinestones yet still with that boho flair that we love her for with the cap and wide trousers. My one favourite style from this year is the bikini top that everyone has been sporting that seems so simplistic yet great when paired with flared trousers or a skirt. Vanessa is always one to set trends, especially at Coachella, and she did not disappoint with this outfit. Definitely my favourite from the weekend; she keeps her Coachella crown.








Vanessa Hudgens
Obviously the queen of Coachella had to be crowned TWICE in one blog post, it would be rude not to! I loved this look that Vanessa gave, and it definitely kept to her usual festival roots. The boho, gypsy-style dress is one of my favourites for festivals (if done right and pulled off correctly), and the long flow-y skirt is giving me butterfly vibes that are too adorable for this look. Another thing that I LOVE about Vanessa's style is that she's not afraid of a chunky boot. Mixing big heavy shoes with a somewhat feminine outfit is everything I live for with fashion, so for me this outfit is great and the shoes pull everything together. The main factor that Vanessa is good at is accessorising, and with both looks she has created a masterpiece just by these extra finishing touches.





Stella Hudgens
The younger sister to the fashion mogul is following in the footsteps of her older sibling, as she has killed Coachella this year. I loved the matching outfits that they were sporting, and these see-through knitted numbers are definitely on festival trend this season. The stripes, the material, the cut of the dress; everything just screams on trend, and I love that she keeps everything minimal. Another look that I loved from Stella is what Vanessa posted on her Instagram recently of her wearing a black checkerboard sleeved hoodie, a black skirt and chunky boots. If you know me, I literally DIED when I saw this outfit and how I basically owned every single item (or cheaper versions), but Stella is definitely a style icon to keep a look out for, not just from this weekend.




Bella Thorne
I saw earlier today that on E!'s 'What The Fashion', they talked about this outfit and about how gross it was, and I totally disagree. I love Bella because she's not afraid to be who she is, and she works hard for a great career and doesn't let society's "image" and what they want her to be define her. This look was so retro for me and, although I wouldn't be able to pull it off myself, the colour and cut of the jeans, the knit top AND cardigan and the bright colours all mixed in to one looked so great on fun life-loving Bella. She likes to break rules, especially with fashion, and I admire that she does not care what she looks like. Hell, she can look great with glitter smeared all over her body whereas if it was me I'd just look dirty, but she rocks it with so much confidence which is why I love her. Keep doing you, girl.




Tana Mongeau
I think I may have grown quite the obsession with miss Tana recently. Not only do I love her care-free attitude and out-of-the-box thinking, but she's actually extremely smart with what she does. Enough of that, however, I LOVED her outfits so much this year that I had to mention her in both weekend posts I've created. This look was AMAZING for weekend 2, keeping her outfit plain with a black crop and shorts, but accessorising with hot pink items, jewels AND matching makeup, she was always on to a winner. Another worthy mention from this weekend is the "jeans she wore, that were literally a belt with the leg seams still attached, which I thought were so cool and so great for the festival. She did well and will continue to be a style icon outside of the festival.




Jordyn Woods
I loved this look from Jordyn from weekend 2 as I am growing to have an obsession with the colour orange this season. I think that it is such a flattering colour, and the cut of this dress just looks so great on her. Realistically, the whole outfit is incredibly simple, with just a dress, Vans and a headscarf, and can literally be pulled off so easily with items found on the high street. I love simplicity with outfits as well as versatility, which makes me love this outfit even more. Usually we see Jordyn sporting athliesure and brands, however, being an ambassador and model for the likes of Boohoo, she is seen every now and again sporting high street fashion, which I love. The colour of these Vans are also a need rather than a want.




Photos taken from celebrities individual Instagram accounts.

Comments