COACHELLA 2018 - CELEBRITY FAVS (WEEKEND 1)


Here it is; MY CELEBRITY FAVS FROM WEEKEND 1! I wanted to create two separate posts from my Instagram model favourites and my celebrity favourites, the same as what I did last year, as there are just so many outfits that I loved that it was too much for just one post! Anyway, here are my favourite looks from my favourite people that attended Coachella this week;
----




Millie Bobby Brown
I am sorry in advance that we do not have a good quality photo of this outfit other than a few paparazzi shots, but LOOK AT THIS OUTFIT! I love it so much because I know I would never be able to get away with wearing flared jeans and a tank top as I would just look gross, but Millie just looks flawless. I think my favourite part about this whole outfit is her hair; it's so new and different (very 90's) and suits her so well, and I am loving that the coloured glasses are back in fashion this summer, definitely going to have to buy some that are similar to her own.







Gigi Hadid
Prepare for this, as I am about to say something incredibly unpopular... I think that the Hadid sisters are incredibly overrated in the fashion and modelling industry - THERE, I SAID IT. However, this weekend I was midly impressed with the casual informality of Gigi's looks and how she looked so great without putting in (what seemed) any effort. Everyone knows I'm a sucker for mom jeans, and trainers are my go-to for any outfit, AND I also own a top that looks incredibly similar to hers, so we just can see that this is definitely a 'me' outfit that I was bound to like. While everyone is raving about Bella's outfits this weekend (which I wasn't blown away by, sorry), I was too busy focusing on how normal Gigi looked, which reminds us all that they are still human like the rest of us.






Rita Ora
Again, like Gigi and Bella, I have to say I do believe that Rita is a little overrated (wow, this blog post is going well so far) but I have to give it to her; she is one stylish gal. I am loving this swimsuit that she is sporting with the cherry design, which seems to be quite a running theme heading in to this season (wearable fruit is key to success). So, I have to give it to her for this outfit just because I loved the bold statement of her swimsuit... plus I do like her shorts, too.









Hailey Baldwin
Every year, I include Hailey on my list of favourite outfits from Coachella, and this has to be, by far, my most favourite outfit of hers from this weekend. What I love about her style is how simple it is, yet how difficult she makes it look, because there is no way on earth that if I tried to wear this I would look anything like her. My favourite part of this outfit is definitely the top, which is different and edgy and everything I like. The buckle detail is what makes this whole outfit look so great and polished as well as being edgy, which I think describes Hailey in a nutshell; edgy, yet polished.






Taylor Hill
Taylor is one of my favourite Victoria's Secret Angels because her personality is so bright and she seems to grounded (potential new 'Fashion Icon of the Fortnight'?!). This outfit is so cute and so edgy, as she has combined this classic, elegant, vintage-style dress with leather boots and I think the whole outfit together is genius. Granted, this look has been seen many times before, but in all honesty I haven't seen it sported in a while and I am in love with the idea of grabbing something dressy and adding edgy items to it to create a whole new vibe. I love the sleeve detailing on this dress, too, as it just emphasises the elegance of the piece, which contrast with the rest of her look. UGH, I JUST LOVE IT.






Taylor Hill
I think this look will go down as my favourite ever Coachella look in history of all Coachellas; past and present. Pink and pastels are definitely in this season and Taylor has once again created a masterpiece. The iridescent purple and blue on her two-piece she has managed to co-ordinate with her makeup and jewellery, and adding a neutral pink overthrow and trainers adds that little more splash of colour without being too garish or over the top. The co-ord set is definitely back in style, as I mentioned in my last blog post, so I think that this whole outfit answers the question of Taylor representing 'high fashion'.






Madison Beer
Madison did post a photo of this outfit on her Instagram, however I chose this photo because I am loving the fact that she is rocking double denim (also, did you really think I would ever create a blog post without mentioning Madison; not a chance). This colour is my favourite shade of denim, not too light yet not too dark, and is perfect for if you're going to brave the double denim trend (which I have done before and have to say I think I failed miserably). Madison was my top winner last year for Coachella style, however I am loving the contrast with this year where she has kept it casual and, in all honesty, looks like she is wearing items out of my own wardrobe, which is probably why I love this look so much (we all love a high street queen).





Tana Mongeau
Okay, my favourite trend throughout the end of winter/beginning of spring was the bright block colours and checkerboard print that you could literally find everyone wearing, so Tana's outfit spoke to me on a whole new level. I've really been loving bright yellow at the moment, and with Tana rocking an amazing tan, looks absolutely flawless on her, and I am loving the T-shirt style throw over the top of her bikini and bottoms. One thing I wasn't too sure about when I first saw this outfit were the socks, HOWEVER, after looking at this photo for as long as I did, I soon realised that it ties the whole look together and would change the whole look if she wasn't wearing them. I also loved her outfit that was very Kylie Jenner-esque with the sparkly eye design two-piece, so Tana definitely killed it this weekend with her looks.






Photos taken from celebrities individual Instagram accounts.

Comments