OOTW - Hidden Camo (Under £75 Outfit)




My favourite item in my wardrobe for the past couple of weeks has been my camouflage joggers, so I've been trying to find different ways to style them. Although my most favoured look has to be just with a plain T-Shirt and trainers, I decided to try and see if it was possible to dress them up in anyway, which resulted in this outfit coming about.



Quick disclaimer: I literally had NO makeup on for these photos, I had not done my hair in any way and I was suffering from an eye infection, so if I look a bit more grim than usual, just bare with me just for this post, I desperately needed to post something and did not have the time or energy to put in to creating something somewhat good (sorry)!

First of all, my top I have had for a quite a while. I went through a phase during my first year at university where the ONLY thing I would wear was a black crop top with jeans or leather trousers (seriously, ask my friends, they constantly bring up how I used to legit wear the same thing every single day just because my whole wardrobe just looked the same).
I used to find a lot of my crop tops from Boohoo, just because they were so cheap and were basic tops that I could wear with anything, which is wear I purchased this top from. I love the long sleeves, and have worn this quite a lot during the cold weather with high waisted trousers, which has seemed to work quite well (don't get me started on how every single long sleeve top online is cropped for WINTER). This top is the Cara Long Sleeve Bardot Crop Top, costing £8.00.

My trousers, being the main part of this outfit, has caused me a bit of hassle while trying to create the blog post. Originally, I purchased these from Pretty Little Thing, however it seems as though they have decided to discontinue them (which I do not understand because they were relatively new to the site and still on-trend, unless they are sold out). This meant that, to find you guys the best dupe for these trousers, I had to trawl through the internet to find something that was the most similar. After a few minutes (to be honest, it wasn't that hard seeing how popular they are), I managed to find some from Miss Pap that were pretty similar. These are the Danielle Camo Print Joggers that are similar in the way that they are not cargo pants and are more soft and form-fitting. These cost £25.00 on their website.

My shoes are no stranger from this blog. My Elsa Sock Boots from Public Desire is what ties my outfit together and makes it a bit more "dressy" than what I am used to. You can purchase these from Public Desire for £39.99, and are my favourite heeled boots that I own. Although I do love these dearly, and think they look great with the outfit, I'm not going to kid myself by thinking that this look is going to go any further than my bedroom, so I will probably swap them for my trusty Vans or Air Force 1's (or if I'm trying to go a little fancy, why not throw in my new boots that I recently bought from Public Desire; coming soon to my blog so keep you eyes peeled, I'm not letting anything away just yet).

Overall, this outfit was a little experimental and, although it does look great and I could most probably pull it off, it isn't really me in the sense that I would feel comfortable wearing this out, or even have anywhere to wear this to anyway! However, I did prove to myself that these trousers are great and have versatility to wear anywhere (that's what I call a bargain).

Comments