NEW VIDEO - I STALKED 5 SECONDS OF SUMMER?! - Looking Through My Old "Fan Accounts"



I'VE FINALLY UPLOADED ON TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL!

You don't understand how happy I am to be creating videos again; I stopped because I became demotivated, thought they were terrible and thought I didn't have the right equipment. BUT I have managed to overcome all obstacles, find solutions to my problems and actually create something I am proud of.

So without further ado, here is m first video of Kira 2.0 that I have created, looking back on my old fan accounts from 2013. I promise I will film a makeup tutorial or something to do with fashion soon (who knows, I might even start creating my 'Fashion Icon of the Fortnight' posts in video form...


Remember to SUBSCRIBE to my YouTube channel for more videos coming soon!!

Comments