OOTW - Royal Blue Throwback (Under £150 Outfit)




So the other day I was trawling through my Instagran, looking at different bloggers and trying to find some new inspiration for my wardrobe, when I stumbled across a website called, 'Throwback Tees' that creates 90's-style T-Shirts with iconic 90's actors (as well as icons from the modern era, e.g. Ariana Grande and Lady Gaga) and they. are. AMAZING.

If you weren't aware, my all-time favourite film, from the day it was released, is 'Scooby Doo' ('Scooby Doo 2' is tied at the top of the list with the first one) and I am obsessed with every single member of that cast, from Matthew Lillard to Linda Cardellini, and obviously the greatest couple of all-time, Sarah Michelle-Gellar and Freddie Prinze Jr. I am literally SO in love with every member of the cast, so you can imagine my excitement when I looked at this website and saw they had a Freddie Prinze Jr Tee as well as a Sarah Michelle-Gellar design, I HAD to purchase one.
I decided with the Freddie T-Shirt as the Sarah design was based around her role as 'Buffy the Vampire Slayer', which I didn't really want as I wanted something to represent my love for 'Scooby Doo'. I loved this design, also, as it is my favourite colour (and look how great it goes with my coat, duh) and I preferred it compared to the pink that Sarah's T-Shirt was coloured. As I said before, I got this T-Shirt from 'Throwback Tees', for £22.99. When you first sign up for the website they do give you a 10% off code which is a great bonus. This Tee is the Freddie Tee in Black (also available in white, blue and pink with sweater options also available).

With this item, I am wearing my Winter coat that I purchased from Missguided. I am absolutely in love with the colour of this coat and it just represents my whole mood when it comes to fashion this season. I am loving the monochromatic trend that we are seeing at the moment and the bright colours that are in fashion at the moment. I bought this coat when Missguided had 30% off all coats and jackets on their site and I am in love with how great it looks. It goes so well with this outfit, but I just love how warm and cosy it is (everyone calls it my sleeping bag because of how big it is). One thing I will say is that if you are quite short it may not be the best suited coat for you, as I am quite tall and it is very long and oversized. This is the 'Blue Ultimate Oversized Puffer Jacket' from Missguided and it currently on sale for £27.00.

My leggings are my most worn item of clothing, and it definitely exposes me to be one of those girls that constantly wears activewear for just day-to-day basis. These leggings are the Basic Panel Sports Leggings from New Look that are not available on their website anymore, but you can purchase from their outlet on Amazon here. These cost £13.97 from their outlet and compliment everything. They are so easy to wear and are great for wearing black trousers that aren't completely see-through like you get with a lot of cotton leggings.
Also, I am wearing my Killington Timberland Boots that were seen in my last 'Outfit of the Week/Day' post from last week, that you can purchase from Schuh for £64.99 (originally £105; bargain). You can purchase them from here.

Overall, my outfit cost me just under £150, which seems a lot but when you take in to consideration that my boots cost a hella amount, it's not too bad if you substitute for other lace-ups - I own a pair of ASOS boots that literally cost me about £20 which would also be great for this outfit. I have linked everything so that you can find these items and purchase them if they tickle your fancy, I also downloaded '21 Buttons' so that the links take you straight to the website and the items so you can purchase them quick and easy. If you want to follow me on there, my username is 'iridescencefashion' (I do also follow back, I NEED THOSE OUTFIT INSPO'S).

Comments