Top Products To Fight Dry Skin in Cold Weather (#BLOGTOBER - DAY 8)


With the skin type that I have, it is difficult finding products that work for combination skin. Annoyingly enough, even some products that are designed for combination skin don't seem to work as they either have too much oil included or just dry out my skin because of the balance not matching my own. However, over the years I have collected a couple of products that have worked so well for my skin, that are great for the winter as it ends up eliminating the dry skin you may be prone to in the cold weather, without making your face feel oily and gross. All of these items I have listed in this post will be available from 'Feel Unique' and will link to their pages on that specific website, so that if you want to purchase multiple items then it is easier for you guys to do so!



Clarins Blue Orchid Face Treatment Oil - £33.00
This is my favourite treatment oil because it gives you effortlessly smooth skin instantly and smells absolutely gorgeous. You have to heat the formula up in your palms before dabbing it on your skin for the best results, however I also like adding it to my makeup to make it look less cakey and dry out my skin. The best time to apply this is definitely at night before bed, however, as it has longer time to do it's magic! Because it is 100% pure ingredients, it will not irritate or affect skin, especially as it is especially for combination skin.








Murad Oil Control Mattifier - £35.00
Murad are one of my favourite skincare brands and have been saving my skin for the past few years now. I use this the most as a daily moisturiser and love mixing this in to my makeup as it creates that matte look without drying out the skin at all; this means that makeup still looks flawless without any shine, however your skin is hydrated. What is best about this moisturiser is that it controls oil but is a hydrator, so it does not dry your skin out at all. The application of this product is great, too.






Nip + Fab Kale Fix Moisturiser - £19.95
This product is the best smelling product I have ever come across. It has such a great consistency and adds such moisture and hydration to the skin. I use this everyday before I put my makeup on as it creates such a great base for my skin and, especially on my nose, fights all the dry patches I have so that my skin doesn't have uneven patches where my foundation sits differently. This is a great product and feels so light and smooth on application!







All these products listed are what I use regularly, so everything I have mentioned in this blog post are my exact thoughts on each product. These will all be great at fighting dry skin in the cold weather, and if you are worrying about any type of skin type, whether oily, dry or combination, I can guarantee that these products will be suitable for all.


Comments