The Kardashian Style (#BLOGTOBER - DAY 7)




It is obvious that, in this modern world, the Kardashian's are paving the way of fashion and setting most of today's trends. All of the sisters are no strangers to my blog, however I wanted to create a quick blog post that highlighted my favourite looks any of the girls have ever created. From Kylie's grunge look from a few years back, to Kim's wet look dress and hair, these girls have a tonne-load of outfits for their portfolio that makes them some of the most fashionable women in the world.






KIM
This look is probably the most iconic look by Kim as it paved the way for the "wet" look hair and minimalistic makeup combo. This dress also started the sheer/ruched trend which is seen in every high street store, whether dress, skirt or trousers. Kim is great at creating the minimalist look that just looks so effortless (but probably takes hours to perfect), and she's mastered the glowing skin, too.






KHLOE
Khloe really knows how to work denim and her amazing line of 'Good American' jeans just hands her the crown. The famous jeans/bodysuit combo was basically created by Khloe and she pulls it off effortlessly. What I love most about Khloe is that she is always smart-casual; pairing a bomber jacket with heels doesn't usually work but in her case ALWAYS seems to.




























KOURTNEY
I like to describe Kourtney as the most laid-back sibling in regards to fashion. This is my all-time favourite look of Kourtney's, and I love how effortless her style is. By just throwing on TWO PIECES OF CLOTHING she's managed to create one of my favourite EVER looks?! How does she do it...



























KENDALL
Kendall is the queen of Street Style, and she definitely knows how to dress for both autumn and winter. I love a good crop, and by pairing it with a huge winter coat just gives me the justification that I am able to wear them all year round. Mom jeans are always a good shout for when you're out and about.






KYLIE

This is my favourite ever look created by any person EVER. I know that seems a bit dramatic, but honestly if I was to describe what my style was in one photo, it would be this. Just how effortless it is and how it combines the edgy, grungy look that Kylie likes to incorporate with high street fashion AND high-end fashion? An amazing look created by an absolute god of fashion (Kylie's style team appreciation post).































Photo Cred:
Pinterest.co.uk
StyleCaster
CelebMafia

(P.S don't ask why Kylie's photo is further down than the others, just blogger editing things ay).

Comments