Style Steals - SEPTEMBER (#BLOGTOBER DAY 5)




One of my favourite blog series to write has to be my celebrity style steal posts, whether just my monthly update, women's alternatives to men's fashion, or those based on my favourite looks from the world's biggest events. However, looking through my 'Style Steals' tag on my blog, I've noticed that I haven't posted one of these for a long time, and the last time I was doing them monthly was OVER A YEAR AGO! I know I have been out of the loop a little on my blog due to studying, but I didn't think it had been that long! Anyway, I'm just going to go straight to it and show you guys the high street alternatives I have found for my favourite celebrity looks of September. 






JORDYN WOODS
Top: Black Halterneck V Front Bralet from Missguided - £12.00
Trousers: Amara Tie Waist Striped Wide Leg Trousers from Boohoo - £20.00
Jacket - ASOS Mongolian Faux Fur Jacket - £65.00




SOMMER RAY




DELILAH HAMLIN
Top: White Knit Frill Bandeau Crop Top from Rebellious Fashion - £12.99
Trousers: White Wide Leg Zip Hem Side Stripe Joggers from Missguided - £30.00
Sunglasses: ASOS Round Sunglasses in Black Metal with Gold Detail - £10.00



KIM KARDASHIAN













LAUREN JAUREGUI


Photo Cred:
Instagram.com/laurenjauregui
Instagram.com/jordynwoods
Instagram.com/sommerray
Instagram.com/delilahbelle
Instagram.com/kimkardashian

Comments