OOTW (#BLOGTOBER DAY 4)




My favourite look that I have put together this week has to be this uber cool grunge look. I am a huge fan of the T-Shirt dress and love how it fits loosely, seems for me to just take the edge off of worrying about how I look because it is so effortless. All the other T-shirt dresses I own are the typical black with a graphic on the front, however I loved this dress as it was such a different colour from what I am used to wearing and seemed to compliment my skin tone so well. I've also loved the corset trend that has been around for some time now, and I specifically love how it looks over a loose-fitting dress, as it just adds that little bit of definition to your body that you want to show off. I (miraculously) have a smaller waist in proportion to the rest of my body, so I like to pull myself in at the waist, however I am not a big fan of my thighs, so finding something tight at the waist and loose on my thighs is difficult, which is why I am a huge fan of this look. The boots I have paired with this look at my favourite that I own. I love the look of sock boots with ANY type of outfit, whether it be jeans, a dress; absolutely anything. Overall, I think these boots bring together the whole look and add that little more class to the look, bringing it a little glam rather than being full on grunge. For that edgier look, I would usually pair this dress with flat lace up boots. 






The exact items that I am wearing in this outfit are:

Comments