OOTW (#BLOGTOBER - DAY 11)




This week I decided to hit town with my mum (as I hadn't been shopping for a while that hadn't been online), and we went to have a look at the sales that had been up for a few days. The first store we went in to was River Island, and it was at that moment that I found this absolute gem of a piece. Usually, I am not a fan of purchasing items from River Island on a frequent basis as they tend to be a little out of my budget, and for some reason, I feel as though their sizes are WAY different to any shop (I bought a leather skirt that was a size 10 that is too big for me, yet this top is a size 12 and fits perfectly; fyi, I'm a size 8, so this doesn't make sense).

This item was the only one left in the sale and was reduced to ONLY £14.00! Any bargain makes me happier anyway, so to have this on top of finding such a great item just made me even happier about the top.
This is more of a spotlight piece, however for my outfit I paired it with a diamante choker to add that little glam to the outfit, some black skin-tight trousers and some mega platform heels. One thing I love about these heels is that they are flat on top so you can carry on going all night without your feet hurting, but it also gives you that height you look for with heels. I wear these trousers basically everyday (it's not gross, I swear) and they are my go-to piece, just because they create such a great shape for me.

The items that I am wearing in this outfit are:




Comments