Autumn Eye Makeup (#BLOGTOBER DAY 3)




I'm definitely someone that loves a good golden eye, so with autumn coming around I am glad that my favourite look is suddenly becoming on-trend. As I've mentioned before, with my eyes being quite down-turned (believe it or not I have rotated these photos to make them look less but they STILL look droopy), I find it difficult following a lot of beauty guru eye makeup routines as they don't suit my eye shape, so a lot of my time is spent angling as creating a shape that brings the corners of my eyes upwards more than usual. Cleaning up edges with concealer is definitely a trick that I have found most helpful at creating the right shapes for my eyes.

The palette I used for this particular look is 'Bh Cosmetics 26 Shadow Blush Combo Palette', using the dusky light brown as a base, the golden bronze shimmer for my kid, the dark chocolate brown in my crease and then the jet black for the corners of my eyes to create a better, more slim eye shape. I am usually one for eyeliner, however to show the vibrancy of the colours of this look, I didn't want to hide it with any liquid. Instead, to add definition to my eye, I have tight-lined under my eyelashes which is especially helpful for when you are wearing falsies, because it stops that line you may get that separates your fakes from your real set, which ruins the whole illusion of wearing them.


I have used my AVON dual eyeliner pencil in black to do this, as well as add to my water line underneath to add more depth to the outer corner of my eyes where I have put the charcoal eye-shadow. I have highlighted my brow bone ever so slightly to bring my eye up at the corner more and add more vibrancy to the autumnal colours in the rest of my eye.
The eyelashes I am wearing are Eyelure's Enchanted edition "#ShoesAreMyMuse", which are amazing for adding texture and length. Another trick for hiding down-turned eyes is for using eyelashes that get thicker towards the end lashes, which is exactly the illusion these lashes create.Although I tend to edge towards volume lashes rather than length or texture, these are definitely my favourite by Eyelure and any other brand so far.

So there you go, my favourite autumn look! I have tried to keep it subtle as I feel autumn is all about that effortless style, and creating a blended eye that isn't too striking is perfect for any type of day, time or occasion you may want to try this for. The products I have used to create this full eye are;

  • Nip + Fab Viper Venom Micro Blur Fix Primer
  • MAC Studio Fix Fluid (NC15)
  • Bh Cosmetics 26 Shadow Blush Combo Palette
  • Avon Dual Eyeliner Pencil (Black and Purple)
  • WunderExtensions Lash Extension Stain Mascara
  • Eyelure Enchanted Lashes, #ShoesAreMyMuse
For Eyebrows I use Rimmel London Professional Eyebrow Pencil (Dark Brown) and NYX's Tame + Frame (Dark Brown). 



Comments