250 Question Tag - UPDATED! (#BLOGTOBER - DAY 15)



I noticed on my blog earlier that my featured post is a '100 Questions Tag', and my first thought was; "have my answers changed at all since then?"
I thought that I may as well carry out another 100 questions tag and answer some more, just so you guys can get to know me as the author a bit more! I feel as though this is the best post as well seeing how inactive I have been the past couple of months, and to make things a little more interesting, here are 234 QUESTIONS, MAD! Enjoy

  • If You Could Eat Lunch With One Famous Person, Who Would It Be?
Probably Harry Styles. I know that is such a popular thing to say but I feel like he would be such a nice guy and just good company.
  • If You Could Have Any Job, What Would It Be?
I've always been interested in writing as well as marketing and events, so probably anything surrounding that! I've also grown an interest for PR recently.
  • How Many DVDs Do You Own?
Quite a few, although I haven't looked at them for a while so couldn't say
  • If You Could Live Anyone Else's Life, Who Would It Be And Why?
At the moment, probably Amanda Steele; she is just living the life.
  • How Often Do You Really "Go Out"?
Twice a week; probably too much if I'm honest...
  • How Is The Weather Right Now?
Well it is currently 2am, so I'm probably going to say cold and dark
  • If The Whole World Were Listening Right Now, What Would You Say To Them?
Be peaceful, please
  • How's Your Heart Lately?
I'm doing good, although pretty stressed over studies and work
  • If You Had To Live Under The Sea What Kind Of An Animal Would You Be?
Maybe a swordfish, just because I have a big nose, too
  • If You Could Spend A Saturday Reading A Book Or Playing A Sport, Which Would You Pick And Why?
Reading a book, I'm not good with sport, although maybe reading a book in the sun watching others play sport? That is the best choice, I think!
  • If You Had To Choose Between Money, Fame And Freedom; What Would You Choose And Why?
What counts as freedom?
  • If You Could Be A Crayon, What Color Crayon Would You Choose To Be And Why?
Orange; that was always my favourite colour when I was younger!
  • How Much Money Do You Need To Be Happy?
I would say not much, however at the moment my financial status is TERRIBLE living at university, so I'm saying a lot more than I actually have
  • If It Was Possible To Take One Thing Along With You After Death, What Would It Be? Why?
Probably my mum, couldn't imagine being without her (cheese)
  • If Money Were Not An Object, What Would You Do With Your Life?
I would probably set up a business or an empire; that would be cool
  • If You Could Be Either A Bee Or A Flower, Which One Would You Like To Be?
A beeeeee, just so I can add to the dying population (something I feel strongly about)
  • How Many Guys Have You Slept With?
Bit personal - only 1
  • If You Are An Author, What Book Would You Write?
I would probably write a book on help and advice; I feel like I have a lot of experience surrounding anxiety and dealing with life, so I think I would take my personal experiences and give some advice
  • If You Could Go To Any Place Right Now Where Would You Go?
I would love to go back to Spain just for a bit, for some comfort and familiarity 
  • How Important Is Money To You?
Quite, but not most important
  • How Many Car Accidents Have You Been In? How Many Were Your Fault?
0 (touch wood)
  • If You Could Retire Tomorrow What Would You Do?
I have no idea
  • If You Had To, What Relative Would You Lock Up In The Shed And Why?
Hahahaha tbh too many; so many that need to sort their life out and have time out
  • How Many Keys On Your Key Ring?
Numero uno
  • How Often Do You Meet Your Parents?
I have been home the last 3 weeks from university, however I have not been back since Christmas...
  • If You Could Have A Luncheon With Any Three People, Which 3 Would You Choose And Why?
Zoella, Michelle Phan and Huda Beauty; boost that blogger/social media presence hahahah
  • If You Could Have A $10,000 Shopping Spree To One Store, Which Store Would It Be And How Long Would It Take You To Spend The $10,000?
Definitely TOPSHOP, or maybe Pretty Little Thing, but it would take me quite a while to spend $10,000
  • If You Could Bring Back One Famous Person From The Dead - Who Would It Be & Why?
Probably my grandad; he was just really funny and caring
  • How Many Rings Before You Answer The Phone?
Straight away if I know who it is, last minute if not
  • How Old Were You When You Had Your First Boyfriend Or Girlfriend?
I have never had one
  • If I Was In An Accident And Was Told I Wouldn't Live Much Longer, How Would You React?
Cry indefinitely
  • If A Foreign Visitor Arrived In Your Country, Where (What) Would You Tell Them To Be Sure To Eat? Why?
Fish and Chips, best British cuisine
  • If You Could Trade Places With Anyone In The World Who Would It Be?
I don't think I'd trade with anyone really, maybe Alison Brie because she's with Dave Franco?
  • How Would You Describe A Perfect Date?
Just something chill and down to earth, I'm pretty easy with things like that
  • If You Had To Pick A Car To Describe You Which One Would It Be?
Something boring and basic probably hahaha
  • How Many Pillows Do You Sleep With?
2 on each side, so basically 4
  • How Is Your Relationship Now With Your Siblings?
I have no siblings!
  • If You Don't Recognize The Number On Your Caller Id, Do You Answer?
Literally never, I alway google it after however and if it's someone/something I know then I will call them back
  • How Much Water Do You Drink Per Day?
Not enough
  • If You Could Take A One Month Trip Anywhere And Money Was Not A Consideration, Where Would You Go?
Spain, like I said earlier!
  • If You Could Start Any Company You Want, What Would It Be?
Probably something to do with events. I always grew up wanting my own fashion company, maybe a group of personal shoppers, but I feel as though that would not be as realistic.
  • If You Could Change One Event In History What Would It Be?
Trump becoming president if I'm honest
  • How Many Guys Have You Dated?
Dated... 3?
  • If You Don't Know The Words To A Song Do You Improvise?
No I just don't bother
  • If You Could Meet A Famous Person, Living Or Dead, Whom Would You Like To Meet?
Miley Cyrus. She has always been a huge inspiration to me growing up, and even through all the controversy she taught me to be whoever you want to be, don't confine to what you've always been taught if you don't believe it is you, and don't listen to what other people think! I would love to meet her and just have a convo.
  • If You Could Pick Any Person To Be The President, Whom Would You Choose?
Barack Obama again pls
  • If You Could Meet One Living Celeb, Who Would It Be?
Well, Miley Cyrus...
  • How Would You Change The World If You Were To Play God For A Day?
I would change climate change, un-indusrialise segments of the world and teach everyone to love nature and the world they live in
  • If A Relative Died And Left You A Million Dollars, What Would You Do With The Money?
I have always said growing up that if I came to a lot of money, I would donate half to charity, no matter what. I would probably, at this point of time, use some to clear my student debts and then the rest probably just invest. I'd also give a sum to my parents!
  • How Many Bedrooms And Bathrooms In Your House?
At university, there are 5 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
  • If You Could Have Dinner With Any Three People, Whom Would You Choose?
All 3 Franco Brothers, lets be real...
  • If You Had To Challenge Someone To A Duel, What Would Your Weapon Of Choice Be?
I don't think I'd ever want to be in a duel if I'm honest!
  • How Many Different Beverages Have You Had Today?
1, just a glass of water
  • If You Could Live Any Time In The Past, Present Or Future, When Would You Live? Why?
I would live now; I don't think I would want to live in any other time period
  • If You Could Make Any Fictional Character Come To Life, Which Would It Be?
SCOTT PILGRIM
  • How Many Countries Have You Traveled?
5; Spain, France, Holland, Barbados and Tunisia
  • If You Have To Choose A Movie Title For Your Life Story, What Would That Title Be?
I'm so uncreative I cannot think at all
  • How Do You Remember My First Impression?
Usually the first impression I take from someone is either their smile or the way they say hello
  • If You Could Go Back, What Would You Change?
I would probably go back and try and keep my confidence? Teach myself that you shouldn't care how others look at you; feel like I would be a totally different person if I didn't go through the years I did
  • If You Had One Day In Your Life To Live Over, Which Would You Choose And Why?
Probably Reading Festival last year, best day was probably Friday!
  • Chocolate Or Vanilla? 
Both
  • How Would You Handle A Friend Trying To Hook Up With You While You're In A Relationship?
Tell them to get out my face, what else are you going to do?!!
  • How Would You Like To Be Remembered?
As the fun-loving one
  • If You Could Go On A Vacation Anywhere In The World Where Would It Be? What Stops You?
Hasn't this question been listed twice already?
  • If You Are A Man, And A Woman Asks You For A Date, Do You Feel You Should Pay, Or That The Woman Should Pay?
I think this question is pretty silly; for me, I always offer to pay because I don't feel the need for ANYONE to pay for anything that I owe myself.
  • If You Had To Eat 3 Things For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would Those Foods Be?
Spaghetti, Bolognese and Garlic Bread
  • If One Song Were To Describe Your Life, What Song Would It Be?
Nooooo clue
  • If You Could Change One Thing About Your Physical Appearance What Would It Be And Why?
Either my nose or lips. My nose is too big and so is my chin, and my lips are basically non-existent which makes both look even worse, so I'd do something to balance them out
  • If You Could Get Back Any Article Of Clothing You Once Wore, What Would It Be?
I used to own two cute pairs of shorts that were denim, one had lace around the bottom and the other were striped baby blue and white; they were so cute, I wish I could still pull them off (and fit in to them)
  • If You Could Be An Animal, Which Animal Do You Think You Would Be?
Elephant
  • How Old Were You When You Started Dating
The first guy that I consider as "proper dating" was when I had just turned 18. I did ""date"" someone when I was 14 but I don't count that at all hahaha
  • If You Had To Change Your Name, What Would You Change It To?
I've always liked the name Delilah but I don't think I'd want any other name. When I was younger I hated my name as it was "different", but I've learnt to love it over the years!
  • If You Could Have Dinner With 2 Celebrities, Dead Or Alive, Who Would They Be And Why?
Probably Miley Cyrus and Ariana Grande; the dream team!
  • If You Had A Whole Week To Do Things With Your Partner, What Would You Do?
I don't have a partner so jokes on you, mate
  • If You Could Work For Anyone You Choose, Who Would It Be?
I want to go in to something to do with PR and Marketing so anyone really hahaha
  • How Long Have You Been Living At Where You Live Now?
I am currently living in a university house which I moved in to in September, so 9 months so far!
  • How Do You Relieve Stress?
I am stressed 24/7 and I need to work on relieving it, however at the moment the way I get rid of stress the best is by going out for nights out, which I do not recommend hahah
  • If You Could Do Anything What Would It Be?
Obviously I have said what I want to do in the future, however if I was to be completely materialistic it would be nice to be a reality star or something; think about how easy life would be hahahaha (I'm only joking)
  • If You Had Lots Of Money, How Would You Spend It?
I always said that if I had lots of money I would always get involved with charity, but I think also I would help out my parents, probably buy them a house or something, and then think about what I would do
  • If You Had An Extra Hour Each Day, How Would You Spend It?
Sleeping
  • How Old Are You?
20
  • If You Had To Choose Between Family, Friends And Yourself; Who Would You Choose And Why?
I couldn't possibly answer this, too many people mean too much to me!
  • If You Could Write A Book About Anything, What Would It Be?
I would love to write an advice book that was half biographical so I could talk about my own experiences; I guess this is kind of that in a sense writing my blog!
  • How Should Your Partner Show They Love You?
In any way they can, I'm not fussy hahahah
  • How Would You Handle A Disagreement Between Your Spouse And Your Parents? Who Would You Support?
I think if my parents said to me that they did not like my partner I would do everything I could to understand and support them. I don't think that would ever happen though because I'm not someone that stands for mean spirits or arrogance, which I think would be the main characteristics that my parents would not like
  • Favourite Flower?
I love the different coloured roses, especially the peach ones!
  • If You Had A Lot Of Money, Where Would We Go On Vacation?
Either back to my usual holiday place in Spain, back to Barbados, to Italy or to Australia!
  • How Far Away From Your Birthplace Do You Live Now?
Well technically my set home is in the same hometown as where I was born, however being in Brighton I am around 2/3 hours aware from home
  • If You Could Have Three Wishes, What Would They Be?
So cringe but world peace, happiness and for labour to have one the election hahahah
  • If Alcohol Were Banned, What Would Your Reaction Be?
I think I could go without it but I do drink quite a bit, so I think nights out may be a little boring...
  • If You Had To Rank How Attractive You Are On 1 To 10 How Would You Rank Yourself?
Probably a 6 lol
  • If You Could Meet Someone Famous In History, Who Would It Be?
Sounds really random but maybe Abraham Lincoln? He did a lot for history hahaha
  • How Do You Spend Your Free Time?
I watch a lot of TV and I read up on contemporary news 
  • How Many Cds Do You Own?
I own the whole discography of Rihanna, One Direction and 5 Seconds of Summer from my stalker days, and then a couple of others
  • If You Became A Multi-Millionaire Overnight, What Would You Buy?
As I said before, a house for my parents and then one for myself, then probably a holiday home somewhere as well hahah
  • How Would Your Friends Describe You?
My best friend often describes me as "smart in important ways, but no common sense" so..
  • How Would You Describe Yourself Using 5 Different Words?
Funny, stubborn, loyal, I can't think of anything else hahaha
  • How Old Were You When You Went On Your First Date?
18, it was with this boy I knew for ages that I had liked and started seeing, we went to McDonald's in my car and sat eating in the rain lol
  • If You Could Do Anything Or Wish For Anything That Would Come True, What Would You Wish?
World Peace
  • If You Could Hire Any Actor To Portray You In A Movie, Who Would You Chose?
Selena Gomez probably
  • How Long Are You On The Internet Every Day?
Probably about 10, which is bad
  • If You Had To Choose, Which Could You Live Without: Tv, The Internet, A Telephone Or Friends?
I thought this would be easy but it's so much more difficult when you think about it...
  • If You Could Go Back And Change One Day, What Would It Be?
I don't think I would
  • How Well Do You Know Your Cousins?
Being an only child I grew up with my cousins as if they were my siblings, so I know everything about them
  • If You Could Go Anywhere In The World, Where Would You Go?
To Spain, my nan and grandad are currently on holiday over there
  • If You Had Three Wishes, What Would It Be?
Wasn't this question earlier?
  • Hugs Or Kisses? 
Neither (I sound so depressing hahah)
  • If Deserted On An Island, What Three Things Would You Want And Why Would You Choose Them?
Flare Gun, Water Supply or Filter and a knife or something similar
  • If You Could Change Your Name, What Would It Be?
These questions are just being repeated now...
  • If You Had To Choose, Would You Rather Be Rich Or Famous?
Rich
  • How Many Guys Have You Kissed?
I think my kissing count is at 23 (damn you, young drunk me)
  • How Do You Wish Your Life Turned Out?
I'm not sure
  • How Do You Remember Your “First Love”?
I've never had a first love, wow how sad is that
  • How Long Does It Take You To Get Ready?
On a normal day, about an hour and a half; for a night out, about 4 hahahah
  • If A Close Family Member Or Friend Got Extremely Ill, How Would You Handle The Situation?
This is so morbid, I hate thinking of things like this!
  • If You Had A Billion Dollars, What Would You Do With It?
This is the same as the million dollar question...
  • If You Could Have One Superpower, What Would It Be And Why?
I'd love to read people's minds but at the same time I think there would be times where you wish you couldn't (you know like Edward Cullen choosing Bella because he couldn't read her thoughts kind of thing)
  • If You Could Do Any Job You Wanted To, What Would It Be?
Repeat
  • If You Could Know One Historical Figure Very Intimately, Who Would That Be?
I have no clue whatttt hahahah
  • How Much Time Should Couples Spend Together?
As much as they feel is comfortable for them? What is this question...
  • How Many Floors Does Your Home Have?
2
  • How Has Your Week Been So Far? What Did You Do?
I worked all week and then attended Wild Life Festival at the weekend
  • How Many Times In A Day, If At All, Is It Normal For People To Have Sex?
This is such a ridiculous question, whatever people feel like surely??
  • How's Your Life Lately?
Hectic
  • If You Found Someone's Wallet And There Was A $100 Bill Inside, What Would You Do With It?
Turn it in to lost and found
  • If You Could Start Your Own Restaurant, What Would It Be?
Probably some sort of pasta restaraunt
  • How Do You React When Your Partner Does Something That Ticks You Off?
I'm kind of someone that is angry in silence, so I'll just probably hold it in
  • Ideal Romantic Dinner?
PASTA
  • How Often Do You Go Online?
Repeat
  • How Many Rooms Does Your House Have?
8, if talking bedrooms; 5
  • If There Is One Thing About Your Country That You Could Change, What Would It Be And Why?
Government
  • If You Could Be A Bird, What Would You Choose To Be?
A cute one xo
  • If You Could Change Anything About The Way You Were Raised, What Would It Be?
I would not be so scared of new things
  • If You Feel Stressed What Would You Do To Reduce It?
Repeat
  • If So, Have You Had Much Success?
Sometimes, depends
  • If You Had One Word To Describe Yourself , What Would You Choose?
Loyal
  • How Patient Are You?
Depends on the situation
  • How Would You Like To Spend A Sunday Morning?
Sleeping
  • How Many Kids Do You Want?
Pregnancy scares me sooooo
  • If So, How Many And Do You Regret Any Of Them?
I'm sorry but who would answer yes to regretting their kids!?!?
  • If You Could Hear Anyone In History Give A Speech, Whom Would You Hear?
MLK
  • How Important Is Winning To You?
Not much
  • If Abandoned Alone In The Wilderness How Would You Survive?
I probably wouldn't
  • If You Had One Day Left In This World, How Would You Spend It?
Spend it with the people I love
  • How Many Times Did You Move Home As A Child?
In my life I have lived in 12 houses
  • How Often Do You Remember Your Dreams?
Quite often
  • If You Had To Choose Between Intelligence And Common Sense, Which Would You Choose And Why?
Intelligence, I have no common sense anyway
  • How Tall Are You Exactly?
I think I am 5'7/5'8?
  • If You Could Live Anywhere In The World, Where Would You Live?
Brighton
  • If You Could Play Any Instrument, Which Would You Play?
Guitar mate
  • If You Could Perform In A Circus, What Would Your Act Be And Why?
I'd love to be a gymnast or something, like a high flyer, but I'm not talented and I'm scared of heights so probably not the best
  • How Do You Vent Your Anger?
I rant to my mum
  • How Do You Show You Love Your Partner?
I have never had to do so hahaha
  • If You Had Superpowers What Would They Be?
Repeat
  • How Many Credit Cards Do You Have?
0
  • If You Could Live Anywhere In The World For A Year, Where Would It Be?
Spain?
  • If You Could Change Any 2 Things About Yourself, What Would You Change And Why?
My anxiety and my paranoia lol
  • If You Have Not Been To College, Do You Plan On Going? If So, Where?
I have
  • If You Are Allowed To Do Just Only One Thing For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would It Be?
Not sure...
  • How Long Did Your Most Intimate Relationship Last?
Couldn't really count it as a relationship...
  • If You Could Choose Only One, Which Would You Choose: To Be Smart, Rich Or Beautiful? Why?
I know it sounds horrible but probably rich; just think about how much good that money could do though for others
  • If You Could Only Achieve One Thing In Life What Would It Be?
Being happy
  • How Long Have You Lived Here?
Repeat
  • How Have You Coped With Break-Ups In The Past?
Never had a break-up
  • How Important Is Your Family To You?
Very
  • If You Found A $100 What Would You Do?
Give it in to lost and found
  • How Would You Define Self Confidence?
Feeling true to who you are
  • How Long Does It Take For Dating To Become A Relationship?
Not point asking me hahahah
  • If You Had Just 5 Minutes Left To Live, What Would You Do?
Call my mum lol
  • If Women Were To Rule The World By 2050, How Different Would The World Be?
No different as some women do rule areas of the world, what question is this?
  • How Late Did You Stay Up Last Night And Why?
3am, went to Wild Life festival
  • How Many Languages Can You Speak And What Are They?
1, English
  • If You Could Change Something About Your Home, Without Worry About Expense Or Mess, What Would You Do?
Refurniture the whole house
  • If You Could Find A Way To Go Back In Time And Change The Past, Would You?
No
  • If You Could Receive One Gift, What Would It Be? Who Would Give It To You?
Reading Festival tickets, anyone hahahah
  • If You Had To Choose Between Peace, Love And Happiness; What Would You Choose And Why?
Have to say happiness, but it is difficult
  • How Do You Visualize The Perfect Man? What Are His Attributes?
Someone kind, interesting and loyal
  • How Many Cities Have You Lived In?
2
  • How Often Would You Like To Go Out On Dates?
Often but not with different people
  • If You Could Speak Any Language You Want To Speak, What Would It Be?
Spanish
  • If You Had To Choose A New Name For Yourself, What Would It Be And Why?
Repeat
  • How Old Is Your Pet?
My dog is 8
  • If You Had 7 Words To Describe Yourself, Which Would You Choose?
I couldn't do 5, let alone 7
  • How Much Time Do You Spend On - Facebook, Myspace, Twitter Or Youtube?
Basically a repeat
  • If You Could Go Back In Time To One Point In Your Life, Where Would You Go?
Probably year 10
  • How Many Different People Of The Opposite Sex Have You Cried Over?
4 lol
  • How Would You Introduce Yourself?
"Hi"
  • If You Could Memorize Any Book Cover To Cover, Which One Would It Be?
Twilight hahaha
  • If Somebody Handed You A Magic Lamp And Gave You Three Wishes, What Would They Be?
Repeat
  • How Would You Describe Yourself In A Sentence?
I don't know
  • If You Had A Big Win In The Lottery, How Long Would You Wait To Tell People?
Straight away I would tell my mum and closest friends
  • How Would The Dictionary Define You?
The funniest and most loyal person
  • If You Could Have Dinner With Anyone, Whom Would You Choose?
Repeat
  • If You Could Have Plastic Surgery Right Now And Change Anything About Yourself, What Would You Change?
Either my nose or my lips
  • How Romantic Are You?
0%
  • If You Could Choose Any Career You Want, What Would You Choose And Why?
Repeat
  • If You Could Be Born Again As A Famous Person, Which One Would You Be And Why?
Ariana Grande, shes such an angel
  • If You Have Three Wishes Free, What Do You Wish?
Repeat
  • If You Discovered A New Island, What Would You Name It And Why?
Something cool, I'll have to think
  • If You Could Own Your Own Retail Store, What Would You Sell?
Probably makeup
  • How Old Were You When You Recieved Your First Kiss?
17
  • If You Had Thirty Minutes A Day To Do Anything You Wanted, What Would You Do? Why?
Blog
  • If You Choose Any 3 People To Be Stranded On A Desert Island With, Who Would You Choose And Why?
My mum, my best friend and Michael Cera
  • How Long Was Your Longest Relationship And Friendship? Why And How Did It End?
Relationship; never, friendship; 15 years - hasn't ended
  • If You Could Change One Thing About Yourself, What Should It Be?
Repeat
  • If You Could Go Out With Anyone, Who Would It Be?
Michael Cera
  • How Was Your Day?
Good, thanks
  • If You Could Live In One City For The Rest Of Your Life, Where Would You Live?
Repeat
  • How Often Do You Drive?
Haven't driven in 2 years
  • How Many Colors Are In The Rainbow? What Are They?
7; red orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, violet
  • How Would You Describe Yourself In 3 Words?
Repeat

Credit to http://www.yensa.com/girl.htm for the questions!!

Comments