Style Steals - JULY 2017 (DENIM EDITION)



Although I try to steer clear of denim during the summer, however I've really been feeling it these past few weeks, and so have some celebrities, which is why I thought it was obvious that I do my next monthly 'Style Steals' post as a denim special! I've made sure a few items have been the exact items that the queen is wearing, however (for one item) I have given a cheaper alternative, as I am not too sure anyone would find it justifiable spending £99 on a crop top (but I still listed it, just in case)









SARAH ASHCROFT

Jeans:TOPSHOP - £46.00
Flannel: Missguided - £30.00 (dress)
Crop Top: Nasty Gal - £8.00









ARIANA GRANDE
Jeans: ASOS - £29.99
Crop Top: Boohoo - £8.00








AMELIA GRAY
Denim Jacket: Urban Outfitters - £56.00
Crop Top: ARE YOU AM I - £99 or TOPSHOP - £14.00








ARIEL WINTER
Denim Jacket: Missguided - £55.00
Bralet: Pretty Little Thing - £15.00
Glasses: ASOS -£8.00









BELLA HADID
Denim Skirt: Urban Outfitters - £36.00
Bra: Urban Outfitters (Calvin Klein) -£30.00
Sunglasses: TOPSHOP - £20.00








Photo Cred:
Instagram.com/sarahhashcroft
Instagram.com/arianagrande
Instagram.com/ameliagray
Instagram.com/arielwinter
Instagram.com/bellahadid

Comments