OOTD: Urban Outfitters




Being an employee at Urban Outfitters, I may come off a little biased when it comes to their clothing as I get such an amazing discount, however I have ALWAYS loved their clothing, just never been able to afford anything until now.


This Summer, I believe that Urban are killing the game and are going above and beyond to pave the way for this SS17 style. One thing I love all year round are bodysuits, as I think they are so easy to wear and can be paired with absolutely anything. I've never been one for bright colours (as you could probably tell from past posts), however this Summer I'm really enjoying the bright range of colours that are available, especially from Urban Outfitters.

This bodysuit is one of my favourite colours this year, and I have been looking for a red bodysuit for a long, long time. The backless design is perfect for the humid weather we've been blessed with this year, and I've never been one that is a fan of ribbed material (honestly I blame working in New Look as I swear EVERYTHING they sold was ribbed material), but I think that is makes this bodysuit a lot better in terms of quality and appearance. You can find the bodysuit here for £24.00.

I've teamed it with Urban's BDG denim skirt which I have not taken off all season (bit of an exaggeration, but I do love this skirt a lot). I've had denim skirts in the past but I've never liked the colours or the styles, however this just fits my style immensely. I must admit, because my thighs are so large compared to my waist, I do struggle to find items that fit my legs and waist perfectly, so it is a little big, however when wearing a belt it is perfect fit. You can purchase this skirt on the Urban website for £36.00.

I've teamed this look up today with my Converse Chuck Taylor High Top Sneakers in White, which you can grab from Urban Outfitters for £50.00, and my wishbone necklace that my best friend bought me (I am not sure where it is from as I can't remember, but if you search in 'wishbone necklaces' in to Google, it gives you many different choices).

-

There's a few other items that I wanted to mention in this also that I have recently purchased myself that I am loving. They are:

-- Out From Under High Shine Cheeky Swimsuit in Blue - £34.00
I'm loving the electric blue colour of this swimsuit, and I've been doubling this piece as a bodysuit and wearing it with jeans, as well as my favourite being paired with my leather skirt from H&M.

-- Pins & Needles Floral Embroidered Bardot Off-The-Shoulder Crop Top - £29.00
This top is great when paired with the BDG skirt and is the whole epitome of what is in this Summer. I am loving bardot tops at the moment, and this floral design is great as it can be worn within the day or at night time.

-- Sparkle & Fade Knot-Front T-Shirt Dress - £29.00
I'm loving how casual this dress is yet how different it is from a normal t-shirt dress. You can probably tell from my posts I'm a sucker for a t-shirt dress, so this is definitely something that I am loving this season.


Comments