Top Picks From Sarah Ashcroft (In The Style)


In The Style's newest collaboration falls with beauty and fashion blogger and YouTuber, Sarah Ashcroft, and honestly, I could not be more happy with the collection. The super summery collection that is perfect for anyone planning on taking a well-earned trip abroad, and now the weather is getting hotter I can only see the already popular collection heating up even further!

The one item I have had my eye on for a while is the orange bandeau bodycon dress that has been worn by the likes of Charlotte Crosby, however it is currently sold out; however, here are my top picks available at the moment from Sarah's collection!








 Rose Bandeau Thigh Split Mini Dress - £29.99
This is the same style as the orange dress I mentioned earlier, however the colour of this dress is just as beautiful! The cut is so flattering and is perfect for those nights out in the heat. I would pair these with some dainty strap heels and minimalistic jewellery.









 Copper Pleat Front Satin Wrap Plunge Dress - £34.99
I am absolutely in love with these colours at the moment and it is perfect for the season and so on-trend. The cut of the dress and the plunge is perfect for the satin texture, which is also very seasonal right now. Some chunky block heels would suit this look perfectly, alongside a small clutch bag.









 Peach Silky Plunge Wrap Front Bodysuit - £24.99
Again, the colour of this is one of my favourites for this summer! The peach colours are perfect and paired with the flowing silk material is so fitting for this season. Although, I have to admit I am not enjoying this look with the distressed denim shorts; instead I think I'd pair it with some white high waited trousers.








 Black Ribbed Ruffle Long Sleeve Bardot Dress - £24.99
A trend I first saw started by 'Are You Am I' (a brand made famous by californian beach babe celebrities, such as Hailey Baldwin and Alexis Ren), I love the ruffle textile for this season. Although the dress is black, it is still designed as a summer piece due to the cut and shape; who doesn't love a ribbed dress in the summer, anyway?








 Stone Lattice Bandeau Playsuit - £26.99
This is the perfect piece for holiday makers that are looking for something to wear to the beach over their swimwear (which you should also check out from Sarah's collection). It is airy and light, perfect for the heat, and an easy wear for any occasion. One thing I love about playsuits is that you can wear them casually or dress them up, and both styles will look as awesome as the other! Try this look with some wedges!











All of Sarah's collection is available from In The Style; click the items to be taken to the website!


Photo Cred:
In The Style

Comments