My 20th Birthday Look Book



I'M FINALLY 20! Granted, this blog post is a little late seeing as it's been a month since my birthday, however I thought I'd put together a little blog post just to show you guys what I wore.

I've always struggled when finding an outfit for a specific occasion; usually when I actually need clothes I can never find anything I actually like, and it was no different when it came to searching for an outfit for my birthday. The problem with myself is that I am so picky, and if I have an outfit in mind that is the only thing I want and I will not settle for anything else. For my birthday, I wanted to go for something that was a baby pink kind of colour or silk. I didn't mind that if I found a silk dress that was black, I would still like it, however I wanted to push away from wearing black, as that is what I always seem to opt for (that and anything khaki). For me, the first places I always look online is wherever has the largest student discount off at the time through Unidays, so at the time it was Missguided (always a great choice for student discount).

I managed to find EXACTLY what I was looking for just a few days before my birthday, which was risky as I had no time to find another outfit if I did not like it or it did not fit properly, which was just typical really. Good news, I loved the items I bought and they were perfect for my birthday! The only issue I had with the dress that I purchased was that it was a little darker in person than the photo shown, and the description said that the dress was brown, rather than the pastel pink that I initially thought; however, when you looked at it it was more pink than brown, anyway.

The items that I wore for my whole outfit were;
Missguided Brown Satin Cami Dress (Size 8) - £22.00
Gold Circle Trim Layered Necklace  from Missguided- £10.00 (also seen in my festival looks from Wild Life Festival)
ASOS Chunky Heeled Boots (DISCONTINUED) - similar style available for £35.00

and my coat is BDG Oversized Blue Denim Jacket from Urban Outfitters - £56.00








Here is also a photo of my makeup, on my eyes I used NYX's Avant Pop Eyeshadow Palette in Nouveau Chic (my ultimate favourite, you guys have seen me use it on multiple occasions), Makeup Revolution's 'Flawless' Palette for the burgundy colours and then Barry M's Glitter Dust in Crimson Pink on my lids. If you want to know my full makeup routine, I will be posting a few videos soon on my everyday makeup, as well as my festival looks from Wild Life Festival! Keep an eye out for these, they will be posted on here where you will be able to follow a link over to my YouTube channels to watch the video.





Comments