COACHELLA 17 WEEK 1 - Instagram Favs!



If you caught my blog post from a couple of days ago, you would have seen that I created a blog post naming my favourite looks from celebrities at this year's Coachella. As promised, I have also created ANOTHER POST crowning my favourite looks from Instagram this weekend! I've never really been one to follow large accounts on Instagram without really knowing where they have come from. There are a couple in this list, such as Amelia Grey and Stassie, who I have heard of and am familiar with on social media, however this year I came across a number of beauties that just blew me away with their outfits this year! So, without further ado, here are my top Instagram girls from Coachella!






Amelia Grey
I have only recently come across Amelia and sister Delilah on Instagram and I am in love with their style. I feel more of a connection to Amelia's look as it is more grounded and casual, and this ensemble just advertises her style perfectly. This is something that, if I was to attend Coachella, I would definitely wear, and think is absolutely perfect for the festivities. Amelia definitely killed this one.














Negin Mirsalehi
This look is something that every girl longs to be able to pull of, and I feel as though there are not many like Negin that can. This outfit is perfect for Coachella and the whole look overall, the hair, the makeup, the jewellery, just pulls everything together!














Rocky Barnes
Like Amelia's look, this is something that I would definitely wear if I was to attend the festivities. The floral embroidered top is definitely in right now, and being an employee at 'Urban Outfitters' I know they are plenty in stock just like this on their website. The classic fedora hat was a favourite among celebrities, like Lauren Jauregui and Kendall Jenner, and the shredded high waisted denim shorts are a must for any festival!












Devin Brugman

This look is so 90's. I'm not sure whether it's the filter she used or the classic look she has herself, it is just so 90's chic! Again, another in favour of the fedora and I'm always one for a black playsuit (think of the practicality!). The chain belt and sunglasses are great accessories to tie the whole look together; I thin Devin definitely nailed this look!














Gizele Oliveira
The one thing I love most about this outfit is the frill poncho with the eyelet detail. How amazing is that?! It is perfect for the festival season, especially one as fashionable as Coachella, and can be dressed up or down with any item! Obviously how open and risky it is I don't think I would be able to pull it off while in the middle of a mosh pit at Reading Festival, however I would definitely rock the star-print choker/scarf!













Cortney Erin
That nip slip is GENIUS. I've always been worried about wearing triangle bras, however this is definitely the way to cover it up; Coachella style! Obviously Cortney has gone for the conventional denim shorts (good choice) and the face jewels just add that extra EXTRA sparkle to the look. I'm definitely one for glitter and metallics at festivals, but Cortney definitely stepped it up for the festival of all festivals.











Stassie Karanikolaou

That photo of Stassie, Madison and their boys was honestly the highlight of Coachella for me. The matching outfits and colour schemes was just (dare I say it and become the cringiest person ever) ""squad goals"". I have to admit, I would've definitely have preferred this if the zip was a little bit more done up, but hey, if you've got it flaunt it (I definitely do not have it, and I wish I did). The yellow came and black just reminds me of a wetsuit, which I actually thought was a great and individual look for this festival that suited well! I definitely would wear this dress, and believe Stassie definitely killed the whole weekend with every look.







So, here are my favourite looks from weekend 1 of Coachella! Hopefully you guys agree with the looks that I chose, and credit to all the lovely girlies that posted instagram goal-worthy photos of this year's events.
Hopefully I will be posting a bit more, however at the moment I am taking exams, so I'm looking at a comeback in June!
In the mean time you can follow my social media accounts all listed below, and have a read through more of my blog as I've posted about my favourite CELEBRITY looks below!



Comments