COACHELLA 17 WEEK 1 - Favourite Celeb Looks!




MY FAVOURITE TIME OF YEAR HAS FINALLY ARRIVED! Although I am terribly British and never been to America ever before in my life, I love Coachella purely for the versatility of style between everyone attending. This year I was blown away with how amazing some of the outfits were from this years festivities, so impressed that I have decided to create a couple of blog posts; one for celebrity style, one for my favourite picks from my Instagram girls and then a whole lot more for next weekend!
So (as you can probably guess from the title), here are my favourite celebrity picks from this weekend!
-






Hailee Steinfeld

I could easily crown Hailee my fashion queen for this year's Coachella, however she will definitely be sharing the crown with a few others. This look, out of all listed in this blog post, has to be the style that is most me. The denim shorts, fishnet top and boots is something I would definitely love to wear (and probably would), and I could not fault a thing. Go gurl!







Madison Beer

Sharing the crown with Hailee is my girl, Madison. She played absolutely every look that she wore this weekend, however this one was probably my favourite out of them all. The 90's-vibe trousers with the triangle bra was very coachella-esque, and you know I love any celebrity look that includes Vans.














Paris Hilton

Never in a million years did I think 00's fashion babe, Paris Hilton, would be in my 'favourite celeb looks' for Coachella in 2017. Paris looked so loved up with her boyfriend, and her gypsy dress and jewellery is so cute and festival ready! The bright colours are definitely in this summer, and are great for any festival or summer party!













Kendall Jenner

It's no surprise that regular go-er, Kendall, is in my list, with the typical fedora and sparkles being a great look to suit her. I feel as though every look Kendall wears is something I wish I could pull off myself but I could never do so. Out of all of Kendall's looks this was definitely my most favourite, and the beige and sandy colours are 100% on-trend this season.












Ashley Tisdale

I L O V E denim. There is nothing more than denim that I love. One thing I love more than denim is double denim, so you can tell you much I love this look. Double denim is extremely difficult to pull off, in my opinion, especially when the denim does not match (trust me, I have tried); however, I feel as though Ashley has pulled this off better than anyone I have ever seen (take that, 00's Britney and Justin). Ashley is definitely sharing the crown.












Lauren Jauregui

Lauren followed Kendall with the fedora look, however went for the traditional "wild west" look, pairing it with a tan oversized shirt and gypsy belt. I was going to list Dinah in this post as I LOVED her floral look, however I have always been a sucker for the more edgy looks, and tan is one of my favourite colours to wear. Lauren definitely pulled off this look!











Hailey Baldwin

Hailey's own personal style definitely showed through her Coachella looks. The oversized crop T-shirt and *heart-eye emoji* DOUBLE DENIM is a great look, and probably the easiest out of all of these looks to copy this summer. One thing I love about Hailey's looks are how easy they are to copy. Yes, everything is probably worth $$$, but it is so easy to duplicate with high street items.












Vanessa Hudgens

 Yes, obviously the Coachella queen herself HAS to be mentioned, and how could she not be with this ensemble. I am in love with these metal chain crop tops and bralets, and this gold discoball-esque crop top is something I can only dream of pulling off (and affording). Pairing this with khaki shorts and cowboy boots creates the most perfect look, and I have to say it; the Coachella queen has done it again, and won my first prize (even though she is sharing it with 3 other people)...












Josephine Skriver

This is the most typical VS Angel look I think I have seen this year at the festival. The sheer cape, the body chains, the black lace; I couldn't think of anything more fitting for this model! If only I could pull something like this off, I can tell you something though; I will definitely be finding a high street alternative for those boots!















Taylor Hill

Taylor is one of my most favourite VS angels at the moment. Since the last VS Fashion show, I have been obsessed with her and her love for cute baby animals, and this baby pink midi dress just makes me love her even more! The cute bandana, the cute colour scheme, the lace-up boots; ugh I just love everything about her. Looking back at all the other looks you can definitely tell that I am a fan of the edgier looks, but I feel like Taylor's ensemble is just the cherry on top; cute!






So, there you go; my favourite looks at this weekend's Coachella by some of my favourite celebrities! This is honestly one of my favourite posts to create each year, and I am so excited for next weekend to see what everyone decides to wear! If you liked this blog post then make sure to check out my next that will look at my favourite looks from bloggers and Instagram accounts (I have to say, the looks created that I listed on there are competitive to some of these looks, so make sure to check it out).


Photo Credit:
Instagram.com/haileesteinfeld
Instagram.com/madisonbeer
Instagram.com/parishilton
Instagram.com/kendalljenner
Instagram.com/ashleytisdale
Instagram.com/laurenjauregui
Instagram.com/haileybaldwin
Instagram.com/vanessahudgens
Instagram.com/josephineskriver
Instagram.com/taylor_hill





Comments