NEW BLOG DESIGN!

New year, new me; isn't that what we're supposed to say at the beginning at each year? Well, this is probably the first time I can actually say that this is true, as I am changing up my blog!
Because I love to keep you guys updated as much as possible, I'm going to try and improve my photography skills and change my headers so they are more fitting to my "blog aesthetic" (how fancy, ay).

One of my main goals for this year is to improve my blog and work on it more, so hopefully these small steps will help towards making my blog that extra bit better!
I have to admit, after my Christmas "session", posting every single day, I will not be as active on my blog for the next couple of months, due to my busy schedule at university. I have a lot of assignments and many more exams this year in comparison to last, so I need to put in a lot more work, which is my main priority for this year. I will be about when I can, and will also be active on my Twitter for the mean time!

Just a little update on what is happening at the moment, so hopefully you guys are happy with what is happening and will carry on reading my content!

Comments