Reacting to the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2016!



I have always had a love for runway, and one particular show that I never fail to miss each year is the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show. Whether watching it live online, or on catch-up a couple of days later (honestly, living in the UK it is so difficult finding the channel that it is on and the time and date), however this year I was slacking a little.
It only dawned on me a couple of days after that I had missed the show, and different looks from the Angels started popping up on my timeline that I thought were absolutely incredible. It was these that gave me a new idea for a video, which I have now filmed and posted!

I look through some of the looks from this year's fashion show, giving me insight to what were my favourite and those that I thought flopped a little. As well as this, I added a little bonus content to the end where I watched Bruno Mar's performance of '24K Magic' and had a little sing along!

You can check out the video below;



Remember that I am posting every day this holiday season up until the 9th January! You can also follow me on all my social media, and I am also doing a giveaway where the winner will be announced soon. Also, if you could, I posted a blog post a few days ago that listed a questionnaire with things that would help me improve my blog; if you would be ever so kind to answer any of the questions on there I'd be grateful!

See you tomorrow!

Comments