Top Picks from PUBLIC DESIRE!


If you didn't see on my Twitter on Christmas Day, I'm not usually one to do this but I posted a picture of these BEAUT boots that I received from my parents that I had been wanting for a very VERY long time. These kind of sparked my love for this website as a whole and I found some amazing shoes on there, and they are a lot cheaper than I initially thought (honestly, pricing was the only thing stopping me from looking at the site, but really the shoes are nowhere near as expensive as I thought!)
So here are some of my favourite finds from Public Desire!







Elsa Sock Fit Heeled Boots - £39.99
You know I couldn't create one of these without including my babies...









Isha Metallic Platform Ankle Boots in Pewter - £39.99
These are soon beautiful I can't even cope!













Hellen Glitter Star Angle Boots in Black Faux Suede - £36.99
Very 'Harry Styles'-esque.
















Emilia Lace Up Side Pointed Toe Ankle Boots in Khaki Faux Suede - £39.99
How cute are these; so wearable for day-to-day with a small unique twist!















Adriana Lace Up Heels in Rust Crushed Velvet - £29.99
Such a bold statement that will liven up any LBD!

















Arielle Perspex Heel Cut Out Sandals in Rose Gold - £29.99
Perspex heels are so in right now, so paired with rose gold you'll be bang on trend.










Hopefully you guys have fallen in love with Public Desire as much as I have, and have found this blog post extremely helpful, especially for New Year that is coming up! I will be wearing my 'Elsa Sock Boots' FOR SURE for the big night, and you will be able to read all about that in a couple of days when I will be posting a 'New Year Look Book'!
Thank you guys for reading, remember that I am posting every day over the holidays and you can also follow me on Twitter and all my other social media. If you're looking for anything to do or are extremely bored with all the spare time you have over the holidays, why not go check out my YouTube channel and watch a couple of my videos I have posted up there, including my most recent 'Reviewing the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show' including Bruno Mar's performance on the runway. See you tomorrow!

Comments