Perfect Nail Colours for This Festive Season


If you've seen or heard of my YouTube channel, you may have seen that I have posted nail tutorials in the past and am a huge nail fanatic. I don't usually post about nails as much as anything else beauty and fashion related, however I thought that I would do a post for the holiday season as who doesn't love nails?! Also, I wanted to cover EVERY SINGLE PIECE of getting ready for any festivities as this is the most popular time of year that people like dressing up and making more of an effort than the rest of the year (or I do anyway).

So here is a list of some of my favourite nail colours this year and what would go great for this holiday season!

MAC Studio Nail Laquer in 'Midnight Strata' - £10
This colour is a super cute purple that I think is perfect for this holiday season! Usually reds and greens are popular this season but purple gives that pop of colour without being too "gordy" or over the top.

Barry M Molten Metals in 'Bronze Bae' - £3.99
Barry M are definitely the queens of Nail Polish and their new 'Molten Metals' collection are perfect! I love 'Bronze Bae' as it gives a little sparkle without being too dramatic. It's colour is very neutral so will go with many outfits without bringing too much attention away from what you are wearing; best colour for nails!

Sinful Colors Kylie Jenner Denim & Bling Collection in 'Kleopatra' - £2.00
Sinful Colors are my favourite brand of nail polish just due to their prices. They keep their quality up and their prices down, and the range of colours they have are to die for! I love this colour so much as it is so mermaid-y and the colours are super cute! If you're opting for any golds, greens or blues this festive season, this colour is the perfect pick!

Barry M Sunset Gel in 'Dark Side of the Shroom' - £4.99
This colour was included a couple of months ago in my 'Boots Haul' video and I still stand by this being one of my favourite colours ever. If you're looking for a beautiful nude that isn't too light, this is definitely the colour to pick! The slight mauve tint gives your nails a little colour without being too overpowering.

New Look Metallic False Nails in 'Rose Gold' - £3.99
I don't usually opt for false nails as my nails are pretty long already, but the colour of these from New Look are too beautiful to resist! I love monochrome and metallic nails, especially in rose gold, so these are so pretty to me. These will go perfectly with any nude, pink or gold number!


So there you have it, some #nailinspo for your festive season! Whether you've got any parties going up or enjoying yourself this New Year, you can now pick up the best colours to suit your outfits! Before you go out and purchase these colours, please remember that you can follow me on any of my social media accounts, I will follow back!
Hopefully you guys are enjoying your festive season, I am posting every day up until the 9th so look out for my blog post tomorrow!

Comments