MEN'S FASHION - WOMEN'S ALTERNATIVES (YOUTUBER EDITION)



For the past couple of years I have been a huge fan of YouTube, and one thing I noticed is that I tend to watch a lot more males than I do females, which I find strange in itself as I watch a lot of makeup tutorials and fashion look books; but one guilty pleasure of mine is definitely watching gaming and "challenge/dare" channels on YouTube.
I said last time I created a 'Women's Alternatives to Men's Fashion' post that I will be doing them more regularly than annually, like I had been in the past, and I thought that now was the perfect time to create another. Following my love for YouTube, my initial thought was to produce a list of my favourite female YouTubers and just do a usual 'Style Steals' post, but then I thought; "why don't I incorporate the YouTube theme in to a Women's Alternatives post?" leading to this post being created! I've included some of my favourite, most-watched YouTubers, such as a duo of vlogging pranksters, a gaming YouTuber, a British entertainer with a new clothing line and an Aussie; check it out.









KIAN LAWLEY
T-Shirt: Selected Femme My Perfect Tee from ASOS - £15.00
Jumper: Calvin Klein Grey Hoodie from Urban Outfitters - £95
Trousers: Only Play Gazel Slim Joggers from ASOS - £38.00













JC CAYLEN
T-Shirt: Sparkle and Fade Liquid T-Shirt from Urban Outfitters - £28.00
Jeans: Super Ripped Joni Jeans from TOPSHOP - £40.00
Shoes: All Star Classics from Converse - £45.00















CALLUX
T-Shirt: The Letter - Blue T from LuxLike Clothing - £20.00













TBJZL
Hat: Adidas Six-Panel Cap from Adidas - £12.95
Jacket: Adidas Consortium Xeno Windbreaker from Shop Nice Kicks - SOLD OUT


Toni is also part of YouTube Gaming group, ' The Sidemen', who have their own clothing company; SDMN











JACKO BRAZIER
Tank: Layered Back Tank by Ivy Park from TOPSHOP - £18.00
Jeans: Undone Hem Joni Jeans from TOPSHOP - £38.00
Shirt: Reclaimed Vintage Check Shirt from ASOS - £27.00
Trainers: Nike Air Max Thea from Nike - £71.99












Hopefully you guys have found this post entertaining, remember that over the festive season I will be posting EVERY DAY so look out for my blog post tomorrow! In the mean time you can check out all of my social media, especially my Twitter, as well as those of the guys that I've included in today's post!
Thanks for reading and see you soon!



Photo Cred:
luxlike.co.uk
instagram.com/jackobrazier
instagram.com/jccaylen
instagram.com/kianlawley
instagram.com/tobjizzle

Comments