Kira's Diary - 'tis Christmas Eve!



There's only a few hours left before the old man is coming down our chimney and delivering presents, spreading cheer among us all, but I feel, for me, Christmas Eve can sometimes become a bit boring.
My Christmas Eve usually consists of helping my mum who is running around frantically, trying to sort out everything for Christmas Day and Boxing Day, so it can be pretty stressful. However, other than that it usually just consists of sitting around, watching films and eating a lot. In fact, I have become so bored this evening that I've started writing this and I have no idea what I'm actually talking about! I've been so stuck for ideas this evening that I am just writing this nonchalantly, watching a couple of YouTube videos, thinking about playing a little Rollercoaster Tycoon later, and I've come to the conclusion that this post isn't really going anywhere.

I didn't want to miss a day, especially on Christmas Eve, so I thought I would just post a small post to say Happy Christmas and I hope tomorrow is a special one for everyone! I probably won't post this on my social media as it is nothing special, just a quick message, but please remember you guys can follow me on all of those, and please look out for my blog post tomorrow!

Kira xo

Comments