I Need Your Help!



Welcome back to my 'Festive Season' blog posts! I hope you guys are enjoying the regular content so far and are looking forward to more being posted; but there is something that I need you help on.

When it comes to me and my blog, I love to have everything working in order and to the best of standards. This is why, when I don't have a lot of time to put in a lot of effort to creating posts, I often just don't post as I don't want to upload half-hearted, terrible content. With this, there are a few things with my blog that I need second opinions on, as doing it all myself I sometimes think, "well I like it that way, but do other people? Is there an easier, more efficient way around this?"

So. I wanted to just create a little questionnaire/survey that I would love if some of you guys could fill out! You don't have to answer them all, answer as many as you like, just as long as I get some feedback about what you like and dislike about my blog, and what items I can improve on! To answer, just comment on the bottom of this post your answers and I'll read through them and see what I can do just to tweak my blog a little so that it is easier for you guys and more appealing (I did think about doing some Twitter polls but I preferred the idea of just writing it on here so I could get some actual written answers rather than just votes on ones I have written myself).


  1. What do you like most about my blog?
  2. What do you dislike?
  3. Do you like the idea of a player at the bottom of the blog?
  4. Do you enjoy the headers at the top of each post? Do they make the page look cleaner or messier?
  5. Do you like the colour scheme? Is there anything you would change about my design/colour scheme/layout?
  6. Would you like to see more photos and photography on posts?
  7. Do you like the content of the posts? Would you like to see more posts centred towards myself that are more "real" or do you like the aspects of reading about celebrity and high street fashion?
  8. Are the tabs at the top of the page things that you would be enticed to click on to read posts about the topics? If you could change/add any tabs what would you do?
  9. What would entice you to engage with my blog more (e.g. comment on things, share posts, etc.)
  10. Is there anything I don't do on my blog that I wish I did/you like from other people's blogs that I could use?
  11. If I was going to start a new blog series, what would you like it to be on?
  12. How often would you like content to be uploaded? Daily, every other day, weekly?
  13. How do you feel about the font size? Is it too small or do you like the "daintiness"?


It would mean so much if you could answer any of these questions as I'm forever trying to improve my blog and make it better! I know nothing can be 100% perfect but there's no harm in trying; I've always been proud of my blog and what I've been able to achieve just through writing about topics I love, but I know that I can do so much more to make my blog the greatest it can be, and only you guys can help me with that!
Thank you so much for reading and taking part, as a thank you, just write your Twitter name after your comment on this post and then I'll follow you guys on Twitter if I do not do so already!
Remember I am posting on here EVERY SINGLE DAY covering the festive season, so keep a look out for more blog posts coming in the near future!

Comments