Christmas Day Look Book!


MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Hope everyone is having a lovely Christmas Day and enjoying themselves so far! As I am busy (like almost everyone on Christmas) I didn't have time to put together a long and lengthy blog post HOWEVER I did want to just post a little something so that I didn't miss out on my festive season (especially as it is the most festive day of the year, duh).
So I thought I'd just put together a little look book of what I am wearing today! I'm not doing much other than having grandparents round for dinner, so my outfit isn't as festive or "outrageous" as I would've hoped, however it does suit my style and I am really loving this look!

I've gone for a black mesh bodysuit, just to break up the tones from just plain black, however changed the triangle bra to a bandeau so that it was more suitable for a family occasion. To liven it up, I've paired this with my leather mini skirt with zip front, and just to bring it back to smart casual, I'm wearing tights so that it's not too offensive for dinner. For shoes, I've put on chunky boots and just accessorised with my Pandora bracelet that my mum bought me a few years back.

The items that I am wearing are:
Mesh Bodysuit: Missguided
Skirt: H&M
Tights: Primark
Boots: ASOS
Bracelet: Pandora

Unfortunately as all the items I am wearing are a couple of months old, none of them are available from their websites. You can find alternatives easily for these items as they are very in-season and on trend right now!

Thank you guys for reading, remember that you can follow me on all my social media accounts. Merry Christmas, hope you have a great day, and see you tomorrow!

Comments