The Winter Coat Edit 2016


If you didn't already know, it is currently getting colder outside (not sure how you wouldn't know, unless you're not from the UK or somewhere cold and it's actually still extremely hot in your country, in that case this post is probably not for you), which means that it's finally time to get your winter coats out! If you're like me and you somehow always manage to ruin your winter coats or have had to throw them out this year, here is a little guide put together by myself showing you my favourite picks from everyone's favourite high street brands. There's a lot of versatility in those I chose, especially in price (I didn't realise until after I picked all the items listed that there is a coat that is nearly £600 in the mix, so a range from £20-£600 is quite large), but I've also picked coats that I feel are definitely the most on trend this season!










 Thank you for reading, hopefully this will be helpful as the nights get colder and you are able to find a style that you feel is best fit for you! Remember I post on here every other day (trying to anyway) and you can also follow me on Twitter and YouTube!



Comments