Style Steals - SEPTEMBER 2016


Hi, it's me. Yup, it's actually me. I'm not going to go in to my absence as I believe I have spoken about it WAY too much, and you guys clicked on this post to see my awesome style steals from this month, am I right?!
Like every month, I have put together my top 5 celebs that I believe stole the show with their fashion choices. As always, there are a few familiar faces (mostly Zendaya who is in every single blog post that I create in regards to celebrity style) as well as new girls that I feel need a little acknowledgment this month after going through some pretty tough times. Obviously, Miley is involved due to her amazing charity work and speeches that she has carried out in the past couple of weeks (and also the fact that I am her biggest fan).
So, here are my favourite outfit choices from my favourite girls in September and how you can achieve their look (also have you seen Kian in the photo with Bella *heart eyes emoji*).





BELLA THORNE
Jacket: Black Studded Biker Jacket from River Island - £70.00
Top: Eagles Slogan Print White T Shirt Dress from Pretty Little Thing - £12.00
Hat: ASOS Cable Faux Fur Pom Beanie - £12.00
Boots: ASOS Metal Detail Ankle Boots - £35.00














ZENDAYA
Dress: White Mesh Mini Dress from River Island - £28.00
Flats: ASOS Lace Up Pointed Ballet Flats - £15.00

















MILEY CYRUS
Playsuit: Bardot Blue Floral Print Bodysuit from Pretty Little Thing - £10.00
Jacket: Oversized Patched Denim Jacket from 2020Ave - £37.75 ($46.00)
Shorts: High Waist Mom Shorts from Missguided (available from ASOS) - £14.00
Sandals: Pull & Bear Flatform Double Strap Sliders from ASOS - £29.99
















CAMILA CABELLO
Bardot Top: White Frill Off Shoulder Bodysuit from In The Style - £14.99
Jeans: White Leigh Jeans from TOPSHOP - £38.00
Heels: ASOS Pointed Heels - £25.00


















MEGAN MCKENNA
Dress: Grey Roll Neck Jumper Dress from Miss Pap - £20.00 (EXACT!)
Gilet: Black Faux Fur Gilet from Miss Pap - £35.00 (EXACT!)
Boots: Black Patent Zip Front Boots from River Island - £45.00
Bag: Solid Lock Cable Clutch from TOPSHOP - £25.00














Thank you guys for reading, sorry I haven't been around as much but I do have a few blog posts planned in case I don't have any time during the week, which means that I can hopefully get back in to the habit of uploading! Remember that you can always follow me on Twitter as well as my YouTube, a new video will be up soon, I promise!
Look out for another blog post soon, I am looking forward to getting back in to the swing of things!

Photo Cred:
lazygirls.info

Comments