MENACING MAKEUP IDEAS - Easy Pinterest Halloween Looks



As Halloween is soon approaching, and this weekend is probably the time when you'll be going out, its most likely that at this point in time you'll be looking for some halloween looks to recreate. Pinterest is definitely the most likely place that people look to find ideas when it comes to Halloween, fancy dress and even cosplay, but looking through the 'Halloween Makeup' tag myself a lot of the looks are very complicated, which means that they aren't very easy to copy. So, to save you the time, I spent a lot of my free time trawling through Pinterest to find you guys the easiest makeup looks that can be copied and recreated this Halloween. Not only will you be able to impress everyone with your amazing costume, it will also save you time, money and effort (which I think is pretty rad).





The Simple Skeleton
A lot of the skeleton looks that I've come across have been very elaborate and seem extremely confusing and time consuming, but this look is very simple, yet still effective! All you need to create this look is brown and black eyeshadow, a contour kit and eyeliner; simple!










The Subtle, Cute Bunny
For those that would rather dress up cute rather than scary, this bunny look is definitely for you. The autumnal colours make it perfect for the Halloween season, all you need is a pair of ears (you can literally buy these from any high street retail store), a burgundy eye palette and a dark spice matte lipstick.







The Spicy Pumpkin
If you want something a little bit more challenging but something that won't cost a large amount to create, this pumpkin look is perfect for you. This look is so effective and will definitely get heads turned and compliments thrown at you left, right and centre. The elaborate look only needs orange eyeshadow, orange face glitter and eyeliner/black faceprint to create; how simple is that?!








The Wife of Frank
(Frank - meaning Frankenstein, just incase you didn't catch on) This is such a simple, easy look, just by drawing a scar down your face using eyeliner and face paints. To create this look all you have to do is do normal makeup (probably best to use black, white and green to link it back to the Frankenstein's bride theme) and then draw a scar with stitches down your face!






The Vamp
Unfortunately for me, this year I'm not really doing Halloween as, in Brighton, there is a Fright Festival and I am working all day, meaning I'm missing the celebrations. However, I did plan my outfit and look, and I chose to do this look as it is my favourite! The simple eyes with veins are easy to create using eyeshadows and eyeliner. If you want more detail, here is the YouTube video to create this look.








The Wicked Web
This look is probably the easiest out of all those I've listed, and goes with any outfit/look. Just drawing a simple spiders web around your eye can change any look in to a Halloween special. Going on a night out for a Halloween event but don't want to ruin your outfit by dressing up fully? Just draw a spider web around your eye and voila!








The Killer Kitten
Obviously a cat at Halloween is a fan favourite and probably one of the most used Halloween looks each year, so I couldn't create this blog post without a cat tutorial. This is an easy yet effective cat look and can be created using you normal makeup products, meaning that you don't have to go out and purchase anything new! Easy peasy lemon squeezy.







The Venomous Vamp
So I know that I already have a vampire look on this list, but this one just seemed too good to miss. Although it does seem pretty elaborate, if executed well you can definitely pull this off using minimal products of eyeshadows, eyeliner and a little fake blood. I suggest this look if you are planning something a little more scary than the look above.









Thank you guys for reading, hopefully you found these ideas easy and helpful for this year's fright fest! Credit goes to all the amazing, talented ladies that have created these looks and posted them for you guys to recreate, unfortunately as I did find them on Pinterest and they have been posted by multiple people I wasn't able to find a lot of the girls here (other than Leyla who is bae) so if you know them please tell me and I can add a list of credit to the bottom of this post!

Remember you can follow me on Twitter and YouTube also; HAPPY HALLOWEEN!


Comments