Halloween Favs - High Street Brands


Keeping the Halloween theme alive for this weekend, I thought as my last post was surrounding makeup ideas and face painted looks, why not show you my top picks from some of my favourite high street retailers for halloween this year!
It is clear that over the last couple of years Halloween has grown an awful lot as retailers jump on the costume ideas and give you items that are not only perfect for Halloween but could also be re-used and pulled off for any occasion (okay, maybe a skeleton print bodysuit isn't practical for popping to the shops, but it could look pretty rad on a night out if you're daring). I went through a few of my favourite stores and chose my favourite pieces from each that are cheap and affordable and will hopefully be helpful for this weekend!







Thank you guys for reading, hopefully you've enjoyed my Halloween edits this year and if you're doing anything then hopefully these past few posts have been helpful for you! Halloween is one of my favourite times of year and I love dressing up and getting ready (my favourite ever is pumpkins, look out on my Twitter for my one this year, not sure what I can do yet that will top my last couple, thinking of sticking with the Tim Burton theme like usual, however not sure what I could actually do).
Remember I post here every other day, slowly getting back in to the swing of things; hopefully see you back here soon!



Comments