What's In My Bag!


I want to start this blog post off by just saying that I am extremely sorry that this week's blog posts have been coming out on different days to when I usually post them, it's my last week before going back to university so I am extremely busy, so 2/3 of them have been a day late; I apologise! I know that nobody probably really notices but I just wanted to ensure that I apologised and tell you that next week may be the same as I am moving back to Brighton, however i will try my best to upload everything on time!

This week's video I have given you an insight to what is in my bag that I use while I'm in Brighton and what I like to carry round with me on days out! Hopefully you guys enjoy the video, it's a little different to my usual stuff but entertaining nonetheless!

Here is the link to the video;


If you have any questions about any of the products in the video please feel free to give me a message over at @iridescencefash on Twitter, whether it be about colour, brand, where to buy it from or how long ago I bought it!
Thank you guys so much for watching, as this is posted a day late, although my posts are every other day, I will have another blog post up tomorrow night to get back on schedule!
Remember that I am doing a giveaway at the moment where you can win a bundle of e.l.f goodies, you can read all the terms of what you have to do to enter here!


Comments