MY UNI ROOM TOUR!


Another weekend, another video (although there wasn't one last weekend, which I apologise for). This week, as I have been focusing a lot of university, and like many others I have moved back here myself, I thought why not create a video that was very university-esque. I never created a "university room tour" last year as my house wasn't exactly the greatest and my room, throughout the year was infested with woodlice, ants and even had an issue with damp as the boiler pipes were leaking under my floor (although, in all honesty, I did quite enjoy my room), however, as my new house is 100 times better I thought it'd be a great idea to show you guys around!

Here is the video;



I apologise that it isn't very long at all, however I only realised that all the clips I had filmed were only a few seconds long when it came to editing, and really, my room isn't that big in retrospect so there was only a number of things I could show you before it became a little boring, so I kept it short and sweet.
Thank you guys for reading and taking the time to watch my video, remember that I post on my YouTube channel every weekend and on my blog every other day. Please remember to like and subscribe, at the moment I am running a competition giveaway on my Twitter where you can win a bundle of e.l.f products if you retweet my pinned tweet and follow me on there as well as my YouTube!
Thanks for visiting and I'll see you later!

Comments