My Festival Look Book!


If you didn't catch last weekend, I posted a video where I showed you guys my 'Festival Glitter Looks', ready for my time at Reading Festival! As I am currently suffering from post-festival blues, I thought that I would carry on my festival-themed videos this weekend by showing you guys my look book and the outfits that I wore while I was away!

Here is the video;


If you would like to purchase any items from this video, the links are;

Essentials
Trainers: £52
Sunglasses: £8
Choker: £3
Bumbag: £8

Outfit 1
Top: £8
Shorts: £28

Outfit 2
Sheer Top: £22
Bandeau: £12.50
Shorts: NOT AVAILABLE
Belt: £5

Outfit 3
Bralet: £20
Shorts: £28

Hopefully you guys have enjoyed this week's video, look out for the next coming next Saturday, remember to subscribe! In the mean time, I post a blog post every other day, so you can read through those, otherwise you can check out my Twitter!
Also note that I am going to be doing a huge giveaway over the next 2 months, where I will be adding more and more stuff to the prize fund throughout the next couple of weeks, you can check out the details HERE!

Thank you guys for reading!

Comments