"What Has Happened To 'Iridescence Fashion'?!!" - UPDATE

I just wanted to write a quick blog post just as an update for you guys. As I've said in a couple of my last posts I have been pretty rubbish the last week or so, which I blamed on being extremely busy with university. This is kind of only half the story. As you can see, there's no header to this post and no links at the bottom as I'm completely just being real with you guys and writing it quick so that you are all aware.
It is true, obviously this week I am going back to university, tomorrow to be precise, and it has been hectic trying to sort out. As I have spoken about on the past too, I used to suffer from panic and anxiety attacks, however since starting university a year ago they seemed to stop, which I was extremely happy about. But recently they have come back. Honestly, today they have been the worst; I managed to have 2 today which is crazy! Everything is just very stressful at the moment that I have to deal with, and honestly, when it's come to writing my blog posts I've been so exausted that I've not had the motivation to write them or even start them sometimes. The fact that my panic attacks have come back is extremely worrying for me as it took a lot for me to get to a place where I didn't let things get to me, but obviously it's been a lot on my shoulders recently that I've just gone straight back to how I was.

I love my blog and I love writing, I don't have any hobbies other than this and I invest so much time in to it that I always want to carry on, but everything else is so much that it has to take priority. This is not me saying at all that I am going to take a break or stop writing as, honestly at the moment, this is the only thing that is keeping me sane as it's the only thing that I have control of in my life at the moment! BUT if I do miss a couple of days here and there please be aware as it is truly difficult trying to juggle so many responsibilities like a house, rent, bills, uni work all while trying to find a job so that I can actually afford to live and have a roof over my head.

Thank you so much if you managed to read this, I know it's not as entertaining or helpful as my usual content but I wanted to make sure you were all aware on what's going on. One thing I pride myself on is honesty, and every single one of my posts is 100% truthful and honest, so I thought it's only fair that I wrote this, too. So many people go through the same thing so I'm not trying to beat myself up over it, I should post soon and I'll try to be on time but as I said, bare with if a few are missing! I'll still hopefully be on Twitter so be sure to follow me on there for the mean time, and I'll speak to you later!

Kira xo

Comments