Style Steals - AUGUST 2016


It's a new month, which means that it's finally time for a new style steals list! As well, if you haven't noticed but we are already in the transition from summer to autumn, so usually the choices that I make in these posts are pretty relevant to the trends that are about at the moment; but at this point in time it is very washy to what people are buying, as you have those that are too stubborn to let go of summer, as well as those that are pushing for autumn to arrive!
As these posts are so often, also, it's extremely difficult trying to find new celebrities that have such great fashion that I haven't mentioned before. I like to bring versatility to my posts and, even though these are all of the same series, I like changing them up a bit; but for someone like me that obsesses over the same celebrities for years, it's extremely difficult for me, so bare with (sorry!)

So, in this post I'm going to bring back some veterans usually seen in my post, as well as some new. The likes of Hailey Baldwin and Kylie Jenner (OG) will be popping up again and there will also be another viral social media star as always and also a member of popular girlband, Fifth Harmony, however these girls will be NEVER BEFORE SEEN from my blog! So, without further ado; here are my style steals, both of the summer and autumn season, from August!






HAILEY BALDWIN














MARZIA BISOGNIN 














KYLIE JENNER ("The 'Iridescence Fashion Style Steals' OG")








DINAH JANE








LEIGH-ANNE PINNOCK 












Thank you guys so much for reading, hopefully you found these helpful and you're one step closer to dressing like your favourite celebrity! As I said in the beginning I'm finding it difficult to find new people to get style steals from so PLEASE PLEASE suggest some for me to do over on Twitter @iridescencefash as it will be extremely helpful!
Thank you again for reading, I post every other day on here so look out for a new post on Saturday; as it is a weekend it will also mean that it will be a new video! See you soon.

Comments