THE 'FIRST TIME' TAG



Like any person on the internet and anything surrounding these specific words located in my title; you are correct, this post is a clickbait. Like any blogger or YouTuber that has done this tag, you expect to click on this post and find out some of my deepest, darkest secrets, but honestly this is just a list of my first times completing tasks/doing things, that lets you guys get to know me a little better!
Looking through all the different kinds of the 'My First Time' tag, I thought that a lot of the questions were a little boring and repetitive, so I've decided to create my own, bringing inspiration from others that I have seen on both YouTube and personal blogs to create a totally awesome (bit of an exaggeration) list of my first time-rs!

- First Ever Friend? Are You Still Friends?
My first friend's name is Katy, we met in Nursery (or pre-school for those that don't know what it is) and I still talk to her now! She ended up attending a different school to me after middle school (year 8) however we still see each other when we get back from university. Our universities are 4 hours away from each other which is a bit of a trek so we usually wait for holidays!

- First Phone?
I received my first phone at 12 which was a turquoise Nokia 3310, which is one of those brick phones (google it, it was so beautiful at the time). Honestly I loved that phone more than anything, it was so great!

- First Car?
I past my driving test the month before I turned 18 (with 14 minors with is a bit of an achievement, he said it was because I was nervous so let me off; they were only small things like mirror usage, oops). My first car, however, was a 2013 black Vauxhall Corsa that my parents bought me for my 17th birthday (so I didn't get to use the car at all for a long time). It was honestly the best car, it was so smooth when driving and so easy to handle; the interior was also racing red which was SO beautiful!

- First Job?
My first job was working as a waitress at a local pub. I worked here for 6 months and absolutely hated it, I felt so under pressure and stressed by everyone working there, I may have mentioned before but this job was the first time I had a panic attack. I was only 15 when I had this job, though, so having to manage 5 internal jobs at the same time would've been enough to make anyone at that age crack!

- First Flight Abroad?
My first holiday abroad was to Spain when I was 6. My great Nan and Grandad have always been travellers, moving everywhere around the world together before settling in the UK when they had my Nan, but one place they lived for a long time was Nerja in Spain, so it's somewhere that we've always visited a lot.

- First House/Hometown?
The first house that I lived in was actually a pub, my Nan and Grandad owned the pub in the local village of my hometown and, as my mum was quite young when she had me, for the first couple of years we lived with them. Apparently it was really haunted and as a baby I used to sit and watch the corner. My mum said weird things used to happen all the time, like once she was sitting on the stairs with her friends and someone ran full speed down the corridor however when she checked there was no one there and there was no way of them getting out without going past them; spooky!

- First Pet?
My first pet were two gold fish (although one was silver) called Ellie and George. They didn't last long, I remember one died within a couple of weeks and the other was killed by my cat, Timmy, who we were given a few weeks later as my cousin's cat had too many kittens and they needed to re-home them.

- First School?
My first school was called John Donne Lower School and I was there from reception up until year 4. In my area in the UK we didn't have primary and secondary schools, we were still in old fashion times so were on a 3-tier system (lower, middle and upper).

- First Album?
The first album that I bought personally was Busted's 'A Present For Everyone' which is still one of my favourite albums ever, however the first CD that someone bought for me was S Club's '7' when I was 3 that was literally my prize possession; I think I might've burnt it out the amount that I played it!

- First Artist/Band Seen in Concert?
The first band that I saw in concert was One Direction in April 2013. Within the last 3 years I counted that I have seen 67 artists in total, with more than half being seen more than once (the most being 5 Seconds of Summer who I have seen 5 times and Lower Than Atlantis and DON BROCO coming a close second with a total of 4 times). I saw them on the 'Take Me Home' tour as I was too poor to attend their first (I was only 14, where was I supposed to get that money from!)

- First Merch To Ever Buy?
Although I was at a One Direction gig for my first concert, first piece of march I bought was actually for 5 Seconds of Summer at the same gig! I didn't even like them at the time but because I fancied Ashton from photos and their Twitter accounts I literally became one of their biggest fans (got them follows on Twitter and the trusty fan account to prove it).

- First Kiss?
My first proper kiss was at a house party when I was 17. This boy kept coming up to me saying "who do you like more; me or him?" and trying to get me to choose between him and these other guys that he would bring over. I never answered until the last one when I just said, "fine; you." and he literally leapt on top of me. It was so cringe and embarrassing, he pushed me in a bush and started licking my eyebrow...

- First Love?
I have never been in love (other than with Michael Cera if that counts).

- First Boyfriend?
I have never really got to the stages when I can call myself and someone else "boyfriend/girlfriend", although I have seen people and looking back on it we were practically together. Although, not sure if they knew it, as the two guys that I was practically with both got girlfriends behind my back and didn't tell me!:):):)

- First Makeup Item?
First makeup item I ever bought was Avon Foundation powder when I was 13. My mum bought it for me and I literally used to cake it on; can you imagine 13 year old me with caked on powder foundation and no other makeup on? My eyes were practically none existent.

- First Technological Product?
My first proper technological product was my Play Station 2. Honestly I wish I still had one, it was so great and so easy to play; such a simple design. I had THE GREATEST games on there including  'Mary Kate and Ashley Sweet 16: License to Drive', 'Bratz: Rock Angelz' and 'The Urbz: Sims in the City' and I don't think I ever stopped playing them to be honest!

- First Game?
My first game on PS2 was probably 'Dancing Stage Fever' with the dance mat; I think I actually wore the game out I used it so much!

- First Blog Post?
My first blog post I think was a 'get to know me' post which was the cringiest thing I've ever written; I basically just spoke about Harry Styles the whole post...

- First YouTuber to Subscribe To?
I remember back in 2012 I first joined YouTube and I watched a video that Sam Pepper put up that was called 'Lift Prank' and had Jack Harries (AKA Jacksgap) featured in it. I'm actually quite glad, however, that the first person I subscribed to was Jack, not Sam, as I fancied the pants off him.

- First Email Adress/Username?
Like anyone's first email, mine was incredibly embarrassing. My email was kizirules123@hotmail.co.uk; no one even called me 'Kizi', I literally gave myself a nickname to make the email address.

- First Social Media Account?
I wasn't allowed social media for a long time as my mum did not approve, and when I was allowed it she had to monitor all my accounts and have every piece of information on there sent to her emails, including messages. But my first account was on MSN if that counts, if not then Facebook; I was never allowed Bebo which was depressing, but I always went on my cousins when she came round.
I remember once, though, when I was 11 we went on YouTube to listen to some music while we played Poptropica and my mum found out and grounded me because she thought I was talking to strangers online; honestly it was so dramatic, we were only listening to 'Low' by Flo-Rida hahaha!

- First Celebrity Crush?
My first celebrity crush was definitely Harry from McFly. I was completely obsessed with him; even had his poster up above my bed (obviously after I took down my S Club 7 poster and replaced it).

- First Favourite Film?
My first and forever favourite film is Scooby Doo. To this day, this is still my favourite movie and I have watched it so many times I cannot count. I easily watch it at least once a fortnight (Matthew Lillard is my dad).

- First Facebook Profile Picture?
I don't actually have a copy of my first profile picture anymore because I deleted them all, however the oldest photo I have of me on Facebook that I know I used as my profile picture (which I obviously edited on piknik with love hearts and my friend's names) is this photo; CRINGE!

- First Twitter Profile?
My first account name on Twitter was '@AliceAndKira1D' as I shared it with my best friend; then I made a fan account for One Direction/Union J/5SOS called '@ShelleysGirls' because I was infatuated with George Shelley (these are honestly my deepest darkest secrets, can't believe I'm telling you all this!)

- First Place To Live Away From Home?
I moved away last year to Brighton where I attend university; it's the first place I've lived away from home where I have to pay my own rent and bills and be away from my family, I feel so grown up!



Well, looking back through these I feel as though I have truly revealed all my deepest darkest secrets and you guys have found out a lot about me (I can't believe I actually attached a photo of me during school, how gross!)
Thank you for reading, I'm trying to get back in to the swing of my blog as my schedules a little hectic at the moment, remember that you can follow me on Twitter and YouTube, I'm also doing a giveaway that you can enter on Twitter so go check that out!

Comments