Kira's Diary - Back To University!


So, as you can see from when my last post was put up I haven't been around for the past couple of days; BUT HEAR ME OUT!
In my last post I wrote about how I have been suffering from panic attacks again, something that I thought had gone but has recently come back bigger than ever. Although I did say that, because of everything I was trying to juggle at the time it was difficult for me to keep up with my blog, this was not as to why I had not posted, as posting on here and creating content for you guys to read is something that I will always love doing and I hope to grow my blog even further! I've achieved so much more than I could ever imagine with 'Iridescence Fashion' and I hope to keep adding to this in the near future!
To why I haven't posted, it may sound boring but it was due to the fact I have had no internet. That's literally all. I moved in to my second university house last Thursday and haven't had internet since then, with our box only arriving yesterday evening (however I have decided, along with my housemates, to attend freshers again as last year it wasn't as great as we hoped, so last night was off the cards for a blog post to be up, really). As my internet is now up and running again and I don't have to trek to the library to pick up a signal, I am going to ensure that blog posts will be up EVERY SINGLE OTHER DAY, like it normally is!

I haven't officially started university yet as I go back next week, but as my schedule may be a little busier, as well as hopefully finding a job in the next couple of weeks, I am going to be a little jam packed, but this is my favourite thing in the world so I'll never stop!
Also, this year at university is a little different. Last year I lived with a lot of people that I didn't exactly bond with; they were all extremely nice people however being post-graduates they weren't really interested in us, so in a group of 6 there was only 3 of us that got along and we didn't have a communal area, meaning I sat in my room quite a lot and had a lot of spare time to myself. This year I am living in a new house with 4 other girls that I am close to, so there's more of a social element at home now. AGAIN, this does not mean I won't be posting as I will be spending a lot of time with them, but it may mean that blog posts may be up later in the day (around eleven/midnight-ish, even though a lot of my blog posts are usually up quite late anyway). I like having set days that I post but I feel like not having a set time means I have a little more freedom and there's no rush to have it done, especially if I have something going on.

So, hopefully this gives you a little more insight in to what is happening with my blog and ensures you that everything is going back to normal! Thank you so much for reading, if you are attending university like myself I wish you a happy year of fun and success, and if it is your first year then get ready to have the best year of your life!
If you have any queries about university or need someone to chat to, whether it be to do with anxiety or stress, or even if you suffer from panic attacks like myself, I'm always hear to talk! You can tweet me @iridescencefash or comment on this post below, I'm sure to reply as I love talking to you guys and knowing your thoughts and feelings on the topics I discuss!
As I said, a new blog post will be up on Saturday, and hopefully, as it is a weekend, I will be posting a video!

Comments