Autumn Style - Best Bomber Jackets



It's no surprise to anyone that the biggest trend this year is bomber jackets. I don't think I know one person that does not own one, which says a lot about how huge this trend truly is. With that being said, I wanted to put together a list of some of my favourite bomber jackets on the high street at the moment, giving you a large range of different styles, price ranges and colours, giving you a vast choice that suits your style more individually!

Khaki Diamond Quilted Bomber Jacket  | New LookThe "Classic" Bomber


















The "Oriental" Bomber


 The "Peachy Keen" Bomber






















The "Star-In-The-Making" Bomber





















The "Sporty" Bomber





















The "Autumn" Bomber





















Black Faux Fur Collar Bomber Jacket  | New Look
The "Winter" Bomber


















The "Embroidered" Bomber





















Hopefully you found this blog post insightful and helpful for when you next purchase a bomber jacket! I'm definitely loving this trend at the moment and have been since last Autumn when I bought my first bomber! The traditional khaki is a good place to start if you're thinking of venturing out but don't know what to choose, but I'm really loving the embroidered ones that you can purchase, as they are traditional with a bit of an edge! These are perfect for the autumn and seem to finish off your look without ruining your outfit, something I usually find when you wear large coats in the winter!

Thank you guys for reading, remember I post every other day however I am lacking at the moment due to how hectic everything is with moving back to university and sorting out jobs, bills, boring stuff etc. etc. 
SO, everything should be back to normal soon but please bare with me! In the mean time you can check out my Twitter @iridescencefash and also look at my HUGE E.L.F GIVEAWAY CONTEST

Comments