The Ultimate Beauty Tag!


Another weekend; another video! Earlier this week I found a few tags online that seemed pretty interesting, and I thought, why not film a little video of me doing 'The Beauty Tag'!

If you have not heard of this, like any other tag, 'The Beauty Tag' gives you a list of questions (20, for the example) that is related to a certain subject, in this case, beauty.

Here is the video if you would like to watch it; please subscribe and like the video it is much appreciated, I do check who subscribes so if you would like me to subscribe back or would like me to check out your channel I will do so!


If you would like to do the tag yourself, give it a try and tag me so that I can see! You can also tweet me, @iridescencefash, to do with the tag, whether you answer them yourself or would just like to talk about mine; I love talking to new people!

Thank you guys so much, remember that I post every other day on here! I also want to announce that next week I will be attending Reading Festival next weekend so a couple of my posts (Friday 26th and Sunday 28th, to be precise) will be scheduled to post. I know it's a pain and I hate having to do this as I always said that scheduled posts seem to just ruin the personal touch I bring to my blog, but i don't want to not post content, so it should be up and I will keep an eye on it to make sure it all goes smoothly!

Comments