Top 10 "Paws-itively Perfect" Celebrity Pooches!


Now I know this is a little different to my usual content of fashion and beauty, but being the animal lover that I am I can't help but be fascinated by celebrities and their cute pets! From Kylie Jenner's Snapchat to Tyler Blackburn's Instagram, I am constantly finding myself filling up my 'like photos' folder with celebrities and their little loves. For that reason, I thought why not write a blog post that looks at my top 10 of the cutest, most adorable celeb pooches! (Side Note: please excuse the terrible pun at the beginning, they are my weakness).

To start things off, they may not be a celebrities but they are definitely well-known in my area; it's my own little cuties, George and Barker. George is a white labrador who is the kindest soul. He absolutely adores people but is extremely timid and a bit of a scaredy-cat. Here he is with his favourite teddy, Josh, who he stole from my room (look at that little face!)
Second, we have Barker, who is a Lhasa Apso. Unfortunately last year, Barker passed away from a condition that affected his insides. During his life, he was an absolute terror, but he did have a kind soul. Because he was extremely small compared to George, he used to have a bit of a temper and was extremely stubborn, so used to be a bit of a "nipper" and growl when things weren't going his way. But, this didn't mean that he wasn't one of the sweetest dogs, and we loved him unconditionally.




Floyd (Miley Cyrus)
I want to start off the list with a little pooch that has been featured on my blog before. Floyd was Miley Cyrus' Alaskan Klee Kai that unfortunately passed away back in 2014, when he was attacked by a Coyote in the garden of her lavish home. The story is absolutely heart breaking, and it saddens me even years on. Miley has always been a role model, ever since I was a child, so reading about this when it happened it broke my heart, knowing how devastating it must be for someone who loved their animals more than anything in the world. I needed to add Floyd to the list as he was one of the cutest dogs ever, and his story needs to be heard.






Bambi and Norman (Kylie Jenner)
Two dogs that are definitely not camera shy are Kylie Jenner's greyhounds, Norman and Bambi. Literally plastered all over her social media, these two little terrors are the most adorable things you'll ever see. From their little ears to their tiny paws, everything they are seen to be doing on Kylie's snapchat is just one adorable event after the other. Seeing them curled up on their fur throw (honestly, what you'd do to be one of those dogs) they just seem like little angels, and they just get along so well. Seeing the video where Kylie came back from travelling and found both her puppies locked in cages, it was upsetting to see, but seeing Kylie get angry and upset over the same thing, saying she specifically said not to put them in cages, just showed how much she really cares about those dogs and what a loving environment they are in.




Cinnamon (Ariana Grande) 
Can we just all acknowledge the fact that Ariana has adopted 8 DOGS?! Ariana has always been one of my favourite human beings, and finding this out has just made me love her even moore (although with her busy schedule I am wary of where her dogs are, but being such a kind soul I'm sure they're in safe hands). I was going to name all her dogs in this list but as I only have space for 10 and she owns 8, it kind of defeats the object; so I decided to just name Cinnamon for the mean time. Cinnamon, only described (as I can find) as a mutt, is probably one of the most adorable dogs I have ever seen, along with all the others she has adopted! Being the 5th to be taken in, Ariana has said the pooch has settled in well, and is as photogenic as ever on her Instagram.






Dylan (Tyler Blackburn)
I don't want to be bias, but I think Dylan is probably one of my favourite celebrity pet. Tyler rescued Dylan back in 2013 when she was an adorable little pup, and she seems the most sweet and kindest soul ever. If you ever see her in Tyler's snapchat, she always seems to be sleeping or cuddling up to someone (usually Tyler) and it is SO SWEET! Honestly, one of the cutest little pooches I've ever laid eyes upon, I highly recommend following Tyler on Instagram if you don't already (also helps that Tyler is extremely attractive, so always a great bonus to following him).







Pearl (Lea Michele)
Like Miley's cutie, Floyd, I wanted to mention Lea's little pup that she rescued back in 2013, as the story to this day still saddens me. Lea rescued Pearl just after Cory Monteith, her boyfriend at the time, passed away, and she stated that she found "the love of [her] life" with Pearl. I thought that this was one of the sweetest things, as I couldn't ever imagine going through that trauma of losing a loved one, and the only companionship you could find in that time is with someone like Pearl. It's so sad, yet so lovely, to know that Pearl must've brought so much joy to Lea in a time where she was probably at her lowest, so I couldn't not mention her. She seems like the cutest little pooch in the world, and is one of the most adorable Pomeranians I have ever seen!






Nietzsche (Ian Somerhalder)
Like Ariana, Ian is someone that I love solely because of the charity work that he does and how much he cares for animals. He has mentioned that he has 9 ANIMALS IN TOTAL (2015; 4 dogs, 3 cats, 2 horses), however I believe that Nietzsche was his first. Ian has described her as having the most adorable soul, and finding out back in 2013 that she was pregnant she gave birth to 16 PUPPIES in total soon after. It is said that Ian found Nietzsche wandering around the set of 'The Vampire Diaries' and rescued her from the passing traffic; how cute! She is positively adorable and cannot be in a better home than with Ian and Nikki.









Fitz (Lauren Conrad)
The newest member to the Conrad family, Fitz is only a couple of months old and is such an adorable little guy. Already being shamed for chewing through one of Lauren's shoes, Lauren wrote on her blog that he is the sweetest, well-mannered guy and fits right in with the other pooches running around her home. Although Lauren is not sure on what breed he is, mentioning that she hopes to find out the older her gets and starts growing more significant features, he is one adorable puppy that seems to be living in a loving home.








Dora (Liam Hemsworth)
Probably the biggest pooch on the list, Liam's labradoodle, Dora, is such a BFG! Now, you know that I absolutely adore Miley, so seeing photos of her with Dora just melted my heart. I am such a sucker for huge dogs, and Dora seems like the most adorable little treasure ever! When Liam first rescued Dora, people from the shelter have said that she took to Liam straight away, and there was such a great bond between the two. Obviously Miley (who has so many dogs it's actually difficult to count) was the one to set up Liam with his "true love" as he often states, but knowing that there is such a great bond between them both just makes it an even happier story.






Thank you guys so much for reading, as I said before this is a lot different to my usual content, but I like to spice things up a little and bring in new things that hopefully you guys enjoy reading and love just as much as I do!
Remember that I post every other day so look out for a new blog post on Thursday, and every weekend I post a new video on my YouTube channel, so keep an eye out! In the mean time, why not head over to Twitter where you can follow me @iridescencefash, and send me a tweet to do with absolutely anything, whether makeup or fashion, or even your favourite celebrity pooch! Thanks again and I'll see you soon!


Photo Cred:
The Instagram pages of everyone mentioned!

Comments