Style Steals - Ruby Reds


One colour that is definitely in this season is red, and, although I do not own anything red myself (*sob*) I absolutely LOVE some of the high street pieces that I have seen out while window shopping in the past few week (note that I said window shopping, I would've bought most of these items if I weren't so poor).

If you have seen my past videos for Style Steals that are NOT to do with celebrities, I have done a pastel pink post as well as a "boho binge", taking my favourite items that fall in to these categories from 5 high street stores. So without further ado, here are my favourite items from this season's high street!




























TOPSHOP





























MISGUIDED





























NEW LOOK



























PRETTY LITTLE THING




























IN THE STYLE

Thank you so much for reading, hopefully you guys love ruby reds and are feeling this colour this summer as much as I am; if you did please follow my blog or leave a little comment underneath the post! 
Just a little reminder, I do post every other day so keep an eye out for those coming in the future, my post on Friday will be scheduled unfortunately as I am away this weekend, BUT it's just as personal as ever and will include a video! In the mean time, you can follow me on Twitter @iridescencefash!


Comments

  1. Nice selection. I love crepe tops. Thanks for this post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, no worries! Thanks for the comment!:) x

      Delete

Post a Comment