THE YOUTUBE TAG!


So, if you didn't know, the past week I have been without my laptop as something happened to the internal software and the graphics card went or something, I don't know, but all in all I wasn't able to edit any videos I had filmed.

BUT, I have managed to finish one off today in time for today's blog post! Here's 'The YouTube Tag', a tag that is made up of questions in regards to YouTube and your own personal preferences.
I'm not sure whether or not that this is already an actual tag, but I did write these questions and put together the 'tag' myself.

Here is the video;


If you are interested in taking the tag yourself, here are the questions; please tag me in your videos, send them to me on Twitter, Tumblr, whatever and I will watch them and share them!

If you're not already, please go and subscribe to my YouTube channel, if you would like a subscription back, then tweet me @iridescencefash and tell me that you have subscribed and I will do the same back (that seemed a lot harder to write than it should've been).

p.s I have tagged all of you guys so, oops, going to have to do it now :))

1. What is Your YouTube Name?
2. When Did You Create Your Channel?
3. What Was The First Video You Created?
4. What Was The First Video That Got You Into YouTube?
5. Who Was The First YouTuber You Subscribed To?
6. Favourite Female YouTuber?
7. Favourite Male YouTuber?
8. Favourite YouTube Group/Collab Channel?
9. Favourite American YouTuber?
10. Favourite Beauty Guru?
11. Favourite Gaming Channel?
12. Favourite Entertainer?
13. Favourite Video on YouTube?
14. Favourite YouTuber Series?
15. Who Do You Want To Do This Video?


Thank you guys for reading, hope you enjoy the video and I'll see you on Friday!

Comments